Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gaurdian For Homes :3 + Shout Outs Starting!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 16, 2011
Everyone at first loves the attention of people going to his/her home. But when people come and bring their friends and bring their friends, it gets to be a catastrophe. That's why we need Guardians, protectors of everyone's home.

Guardians range in which school you are:

= Snow Angel

= Hydra

= Lord Nightshade

= Fire Dragon

= Cyclops

= Sprite

= Kraken

So whichever school you are that is what Guardian you would get. Your school guardian is free, but if you would like a different guardian you will have to purchase one for 75,000 coins in the crown shop.

And how your Guardian would protect you is ask for a password, you can tell people that want to come your password or if you want only some people to come you could whisper chat them the password. You would make up the password yourself but KI would require you to do something like Cat House or The New Topic as a password.

If a person tries to get in and gets the password wrong X5 they are either removed from your home or you can place a teleporter inside of a Jail Cell Housing Item and they will teleport in there. If someone is friends with your friend they will not be able to teleport to your house either.

You have the option to do this, but you don't have to.

Also when people do get the password right the Guardian will move to let you pass through.

What do you guys think? Comment below!!!

Also I am ''Shouting Out'' people now so whoever has the best idea by the end of October gets a Shout Out in my next Posting Idea!

I will Edit this Text to say who is getting a Shout Out

*If you don't know what a Shout Out is it is just someone's name gets to be told and kind of in the ''spot light'' in the next post*

Have any questions? Comment down below!!! I will try to answer each question as best as I can

Thanks for Reading!!!

Elizabeth level 67

Delver
Oct 27, 2009
In options, there are privacy settings where you can change it so only YOUR friends can port to your house. When that setting is on, friends of your friends should not be able to port in. You can also send people away from your house. Wandering guardians by school sounds interesting, but I think they would need another job. Maybe they could be a 1v1 sparring trainer.

Defender
Jun 16, 2011
Calamity Finch on Nov 2, 2014 wrote:
In options, there are privacy settings where you can change it so only YOUR friends can port to your house. When that setting is on, friends of your friends should not be able to port in. You can also send people away from your house. Wandering guardians by school sounds interesting, but I think they would need another job. Maybe they could be a 1v1 sparring trainer.
I am ok with random people coming to my house, just not so many. And yes you can send people away but it is hard to click on a person that you want to send away every single time.
Usually they run away or hide somewhere so that the owners cant click on them. And I thought of the guardians for this purpose only not to be a 1vs1 sparring partners.