Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

clock work spider seeds and clock work spider tc

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 20, 2010
i bought clockwork spider seeds with card packs i think. Needed them for the pogo stick. I grew them on one character and bought recipe on another character in the same account. They are non transferable. (i have a second account for transferring) Now that makes no sense. I will have to plant the seeds on the other character now. Man i have over 25 of the tc, thought I could help the kids out, but guess everyone one of the kids that was able to get the recipe will have to buy crowns This must be a mistake.

Delver
Jun 29, 2011
bunnell on Oct 29, 2014 wrote:
i bought clockwork spider seeds with card packs i think. Needed them for the pogo stick. I grew them on one character and bought recipe on another character in the same account. They are non transferable. (i have a second account for transferring) Now that makes no sense. I will have to plant the seeds on the other character now. Man i have over 25 of the tc, thought I could help the kids out, but guess everyone one of the kids that was able to get the recipe will have to buy crowns This must be a mistake.
Certain bosses in Khrysalis drop the Clockwork Spider TC also. The easiest boss I've found that drops them is King Alric Fatesailor, located in Last Wood. He is a side-quest boss, so you'll need to complete the side-quest to enter solo. But, you can teleport in to fight him if you have a friend who has completed the side-quest.

You can also buy them at the bazaar (if you're quick).

Survivor
Dec 20, 2010
ok, I figured it out, they can be sold and bought, but not transferable. Just an extra couple of steps.

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
Errol Everhart on Oct 29, 2014 wrote:
Certain bosses in Khrysalis drop the Clockwork Spider TC also. The easiest boss I've found that drops them is King Alric Fatesailor, located in Last Wood. He is a side-quest boss, so you'll need to complete the side-quest to enter solo. But, you can teleport in to fight him if you have a friend who has completed the side-quest.

You can also buy them at the bazaar (if you're quick).
Thanks for this info!

Delver
Apr 16, 2014
I'm not sure I understand this or not. I was in the bazaar the other day when someone asked if anyone had some clockwork spider trading cards. I told her I had 2 of them I could spare. We opened a trading window, and I transferred the 2 tc's to her. Had no problem with it.

Scarler ShadowStone Exalted
Scarlet SwiftRiver Level 25
Scarlet FireEyes Level 21

Delver
Oct 27, 2009
Are you sure you transferred cards that said Clockwork spider? There are a few cards with the clockwork spider on them as a picture, but have other spell names on those cards. Gear spinner is one of those.

Delver
Oct 27, 2009
There is another way to get the Clockwork Flower seeds. In Azteca, the seamstress by Zeke has a quest to look for flowers. She rewards you with clockwork flower seeds. In Khrysalis, there is supposed to be another quest that gives them as a reward too.