Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Converting Spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 20, 2012
I was fighting Tse-tse Snaketail and could not find my convert, so i wondered how cool it would be if there was a converting enchant! My ideas were
For fire: Quenched
For ice: Burning
For storm: Mythical
For myth: Thunderous
For life: Poisoned
For death: Angel
What they would do ice convert the spell to the opposite school rather than wasting a turn on converts and searching through you're deck for that one convert.
I hope you guys liked my idea,
Aaron Ashbreath Exalted Diviner

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Jacob30303 on Oct 27, 2014 wrote:
I was fighting Tse-tse Snaketail and could not find my convert, so i wondered how cool it would be if there was a converting enchant! My ideas were
For fire: Quenched
For ice: Burning
For storm: Mythical
For myth: Thunderous
For life: Poisoned
For death: Angel
What they would do ice convert the spell to the opposite school rather than wasting a turn on converts and searching through you're deck for that one convert.
I hope you guys liked my idea,
Aaron Ashbreath Exalted Diviner
There are already some individual "Transmute" spells available to train and as TCs. The problem with them the way they are is that once they're converted they no longer take advantage of your power pips. They actually become the school to which they've been transmuted so they'll also ignore any damage/accuracy boosts, blades, traps etc.
I like your idea if the spell would remain it's native school but I do think there should be some sort of penalty for using them. Maybe a higher pip cost to cast but retaining the ability to take advantage of your boosts.