Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

BOXES dworgyn quest glitch

AuthorMessage
Hero
Feb 26, 2012
In the Dworgyn quest for the BOXES event, in the final battle with the aunts, after you kill the ice aunt she is glitched, and sometimes will come back to life. When I ran it with my daughter, she came back again fully alive to fight all over. The next time I ran it, she kept flickering in and out, and almost reappearing. Every time I have run it, she reappears as soon as the fight is over.

This is something you guys might want to fix for the next BOXES event. Thanks!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
FinnAgainWindrider on Oct 12, 2014 wrote:
In the Dworgyn quest for the BOXES event, in the final battle with the aunts, after you kill the ice aunt she is glitched, and sometimes will come back to life. When I ran it with my daughter, she came back again fully alive to fight all over. The next time I ran it, she kept flickering in and out, and almost reappearing. Every time I have run it, she reappears as soon as the fight is over.

This is something you guys might want to fix for the next BOXES event. Thanks!
Yikes! I did this one and did not experience this at all, thank goodness!

I hope they fix it as well.

Delver
Oct 27, 2009
I ran this fight a few times on several wizards. The first time, the ice boss was knocked out of the fight first, leaving the life boss. The next round the ice came back. We had been chatting, so not paying as much attention. 'Did the life one heal her?" We thought maybe we had missed a heal being cast, or a cheating boss message like, "That's my sister!" HEAL. We also thought it might have been a cheat with a bug, leading to no notice being displayed. Just in case, the next several times, we made sure to get rid of the life boss first, or get them both in one round. Either of those ways, there was no return of the ice boss. On a run with some people from team up, I mentioned this. They killed the ice boss first anyway. Sure enough, the ice boss returned the following round. I never saw any flickering boss in this dungeon, though I have seen that on other occasions with some spells and enemies, who linger briefly after after being cast or killed.
What is the story? Is it a bug, she ought not return? Bug, we should see a heal displayed? An intended cheat by the boss working properly? What's the word on this one Halston?