Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 58 storm card

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 15, 2011
I need to defeat Khai Tengri to get worms in the quest dig it so I can lure the leviathan. He is really hard to defeat. Are there any tips or ways to defeat him?

P.S. Do I have to defeat Jotun before I finish Grizzleheim? Because I got a message saying I need to talk to Baldur Goldpaws to talk to him about Wintertusk, but when I went there he didn't say anything

Please help sincerely, GraceStormGem

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
GraceStormGem on Sep 28, 2014 wrote:
I need to defeat Khai Tengri to get worms in the quest dig it so I can lure the leviathan. He is really hard to defeat. Are there any tips or ways to defeat him?

P.S. Do I have to defeat Jotun before I finish Grizzleheim? Because I got a message saying I need to talk to Baldur Goldpaws to talk to him about Wintertusk, but when I went there he didn't say anything

I haven't tried this yet, but I did find this guide for that quest, on one of the fansites:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?122952-Khai-Tengri-(Leviathan-Quest-Battle)-Guide&highlight=leviathan+quest

And for going to Wintertusk, you still have a little work in Grizzleheim. After you defeat Jotun in Nidavellier, you still have the Ravenscar quests too. This link shows details for Grizzleheim, with a link for Wintertusk at the end of it:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Grizzleheim_Quest_Tree

And on that link, you can click on the quests for more details (like "prequests" or requirements).

Hope this helps.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010

First, yes you have to defeat Jotun, and then complete Ravenscar, to move on to Wintertusk.

Khai Tengri is a fire boss with a boost to storm attacks. Plan ahead... you should be fine, and remember his cheat:
Cheats:
Casting a ward or a charm or a global of any type will prompt him to cast a hex on you immediately!

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Creature:Khai_Tengri

Survivor
Aug 25, 2013

well idk really know about khai because I never played as storm but you do have to beat jotun before you go there it sucks and I had the same problem

Survivor
Mar 31, 2012
I have a storm wizard also who is close to getting leviathan. You have a problem with that boss Khai? I know. Well I have a plan for you. Do you have enchants? Ok if you do stack that in your deck. Then stack a couple of storm blades, elemental blades, windstorm, storm trap, super charge, and finally dark wind. After that put in tempest or storm lord any one both are powerful. If you have heals stack them in too they'll help. Finally if minion is dead use tempest or storm lord and kill the boss. If my plan doesn't work do my plan but before you go into the battle leave a mark when you're inside the boss's place. Then when you port back the minion should probably be dead leave a mark again and kill boss!

Survivor
Aug 15, 2011
shadowthief 12 on Sep 28, 2014 wrote:
I have a storm wizard also who is close to getting leviathan. You have a problem with that boss Khai? I know. Well I have a plan for you. Do you have enchants? Ok if you do stack that in your deck. Then stack a couple of storm blades, elemental blades, windstorm, storm trap, super charge, and finally dark wind. After that put in tempest or storm lord any one both are powerful. If you have heals stack them in too they'll help. Finally if minion is dead use tempest or storm lord and kill the boss. If my plan doesn't work do my plan but before you go into the battle leave a mark when you're inside the boss's place. Then when you port back the minion should probably be dead leave a mark again and kill boss!
It didn't let me teleport back, I had to start all over again

Survivor
Aug 15, 2011
OMG! Thank you all so much! I just defeated him. Thank god for youtube and this site!

Sincerely, GraceStormGem

Survivor
Aug 15, 2011
Lol I did Jotun also and finished Ravenscar in one day. I am currently doing Wintertsuk!

Survivor
Dec 13, 2012
trust a storm wizard henchman do a life one its the best it made me beat malistare