Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Blade of the felled titan does not exist.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 02, 2012
After a total on 148 times on my storm constantly killing cronus over and over, I still have not received this. No. I'm stuck with a level 56 athame with all my shiny level 96 crafted and hades gear, and am FORCED to have a bottleneck.

it's a shame this is a "common" drop from hades and after 148 times I have not gotten it. Not to mention 98 times on gladiator with no ring. I do have 32 grimores though... This is a joke right?

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Skoomd on Sep 27, 2014 wrote:
After a total on 148 times on my storm constantly killing cronus over and over, I still have not received this. No. I'm stuck with a level 56 athame with all my shiny level 96 crafted and hades gear, and am FORCED to have a bottleneck.

it's a shame this is a "common" drop from hades and after 148 times I have not gotten it. Not to mention 98 times on gladiator with no ring. I do have 32 grimores though... This is a joke right?
I got a few of them the same day when i was farming it. it's all luck really. That being said, i offer you two athames you can craft which may work very well for you:

Avalon - L76 Courtly Dirk
Azteca - L86 Golden Eagle's Razor Beak

i've used them both and they've worked marvelously for me

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
From a theoretical standpoint, you could never get the athame ever. It's just random.
Also, clearly the blade does exist, I for one have it. It was a bit harder to get than the A&O ring though.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Robobot1747 on Sep 27, 2014 wrote:
From a theoretical standpoint, you could never get the athame ever. It's just random.
Also, clearly the blade does exist, I for one have it. It was a bit harder to get than the A&O ring though.
And for me the opposite was true, I've fed several of the athames to my pets but only ever got one of the Alpha Omega ring. Like you said it's random.

Survivor
Aug 20, 2012
One of the problems is, Hades doesn't drop the Blade of Felled Titan. Cronus, the secret boss in Tartarus is the one who drops it. My max level storm struggled too, he eventually got Blade of Felled Titan and Alpha and Omega Ring, but hasn't got any "Good" Hades gear. I wish you good luck,
Aaron Ashbreath;
Exalted Diviner.