Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Getting pulled in battles.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 23, 2009
Getting pull in battles,it annoys me,I was in Drum Jungle,I got pulled in against black cultis.I tried to log out but it stresses me even more when I get back into the battle when I log in.So, I am like ill just flee,then when I go back,they catch me again. Please add a something to prevent going into battle that are not needed

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
rebirth5 on Sep 22, 2014 wrote:
Getting pull in battles,it annoys me,I was in Drum Jungle,I got pulled in against black cultis.I tried to log out but it stresses me even more when I get back into the battle when I log in.So, I am like ill just flee,then when I go back,they catch me again. Please add a something to prevent going into battle that are not needed
This is not a glitch and does not need to be fixed or added to. You should have learned long ago in Marleybone how to handle this: STOP. WATCH how the mobs move. then GO.

there is always a pattern, and ALWAYS a 'safe' place to walk where you won't get pulled in.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
rebirth5 on Sep 22, 2014 wrote:
I personally have not found a "safe" way around those guys yet and I have been though Zafaria with a few wizards. Your only safe way is to wait for a break in the line of them coming and go around the pc of land that juts out there. They get you going either way around.

It is also tough to flee because there are very few wisps in the common areas there and it's a hec of a lot of boat rides to get back unless you marked a spot somewhere there. I could never figure out why teleporters weren't set up for areas from Stonetown on like the new world has?

Oddly when that world first came out people used to use the world door and go back to DragonSprye for mana wisps there were so few and if someone already collected you were really out of luck. Going up to the Crown area helps a little but DS was a sure thing.

Mary