Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

big ben

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 15, 2009
I was thinking about it and if nobody can beat big ben alone in marleybone, it should give way more xp and gold.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
vooby0 on Sep 22, 2014 wrote:
I was thinking about it and if nobody can beat big ben alone in marleybone, it should give way more xp and gold.
Sorry, you couldn't be more wrong. For four years now, I have soloed this dungeon. With a wizard or two I used henchmen at the end, but that's it. The XP is fine, as are the drops.

Please don't try speaking for everyone - this is not difficult to solo at all, it just takes time.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
I soloed it on all 6 of my wizards. I can't speak for since I never did it with that, but I didn't have much trouble on any of my wizards except probably my first time through. But that's really just normal learning curve.

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
Even if it's possible to solo, its a lot easier with a group and Meowiarty isn't much of a final boss. The game does encourage teamwork and it's not a particularly hard dungeon with a group.

Survivor
May 11, 2011
The only trouble I had with this tower was on my storm, but she was only level 25, not really high enough to try to solo the place. The new Team Up option makes it easier to find people to run through this with. The first time I soloed on my Balance, I bought a health elixir, and that helped out a bunch.

Survivor
May 26, 2011
Yes, as stated by others, I feel with the right strategy, Big Ben can be soloed.

Survivor
Jan 31, 2011
Big Ben is not hard alone, though I do agree that there should be a bit bigger reward for doing such a repetitive dungeon.

--Lucas Firedust

Survivor
Sep 07, 2013
I think Big Ben was hard but I got a friend and it was a breeze, you just need some global spells and some blades.