Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Malfunction in Crown Shop?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 15, 2013
I was in the crown shop trying to buy a discounted lore card pack but I couldn't. I have over a thousand crowns but for some reason, I can't buy the pack. I can't buy any of the lore or hoard packs. As for the other card packs, some come up as me being able to buy them and others don't. Of course, I'm only referring to those that cost under a thousand crowns. Didn't have this problem yesterday, but today something changed.

Administrator
Hello,

Is your backpack full? You'll need room for the items in the pack. That may be why you are unable to buy.

community@wizard101.com
Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Usually when this happens it's because you have some reagents at 999. You need to sell a few of any that are full.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Also make sure you are not maxed on treasure cards or reagents.

Defender
Jun 15, 2013
Yeah, the backpack was full. Didn't even notice!

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2010
also if you have too many of one type of snack you can also have this problem even with 10+ backpack slots open.

i had 999 of a few kinds of snacks i used alot but was not actively using, so to buy packs i had to put them in my shared bank then buy the packs.

i wish ki would wake up and make all like items stack in backpacks to 999. e.g. seeds, armor etc...

Survivor
Jul 20, 2013
Well, this may be a bit off topic, but it is about the Crown Shop, I spent 800 crowns on two level 100 henchmen,
Life, and storm, yet, they didn't heal me, or barely did anything, I needed them for the Sharpened Blade and
Potent Trap cards, Yes i haven't gotten them and i am a level 100 Death, yet i couldn't get the cards because its
very hard. I got the boss by his self, to the point his health was literally 64 and mine was 130 and before i could attack to kill him, the over time killed me, my main concern is, i wasted 800 crowns on henchmen that died in a few rounds and the life barely healed it only healed the storm and that wasn't even useful at the time because he had full health. I just think that the Exalted Henchmen should be a bit better, i will possibly never get those cards, that quest is very hard and it is very hard to keep this from friends when they ask for a potent feint or curse, and a sharpened blade. But that's my concern i just don't like that i spent 800 crowns on two henchmen that basically did nothing. :(

Wolf SpiritShade
Exalted

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
ShadowyHeart on Sep 19, 2014 wrote:
Well, this may be a bit off topic, but it is about the Crown Shop, I spent 800 crowns on two level 100 henchmen,
Life, and storm, yet, they didn't heal me, or barely did anything, I needed them for the Sharpened Blade and
Potent Trap cards, Yes i haven't gotten them and i am a level 100 Death, yet i couldn't get the cards because its
very hard. I got the boss by his self, to the point his health was literally 64 and mine was 130 and before i could attack to kill him, the over time killed me, my main concern is, i wasted 800 crowns on henchmen that died in a few rounds and the life barely healed it only healed the storm and that wasn't even useful at the time because he had full health. I just think that the Exalted Henchmen should be a bit better, i will possibly never get those cards, that quest is very hard and it is very hard to keep this from friends when they ask for a potent feint or curse, and a sharpened blade. But that's my concern i just don't like that i spent 800 crowns on two henchmen that basically did nothing. :(

Wolf SpiritShade
Exalted
Use the lvl 90 Life henchmen if you want more healing, they don't attack as much as the lvl 100.

Survivor
Jul 20, 2013
Ok Thanks, i'm not gonna buy anymore henchmen i will just use a amulet that gives sharpen, Thanks though!

Wolf SpiritShade

Exalted