Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting Glitch...Maybe?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 07, 2008
I'm not sure why a type of ring I have to craft won't show up, even though it's listed as recipes in my book. ;^;
It's the Seal of Seraphim, and it won't show up on my crafting station, even though it only appears on my recipe book.
I need help!

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
You probably need an equipment crafting station to craft it. You can buy it from the furniture vendor in Mooshu.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
BraveSuri on Sep 10, 2014 wrote:
I'm not sure why a type of ring I have to craft won't show up, even though it's listed as recipes in my book. ;^;
It's the Seal of Seraphim, and it won't show up on my crafting station, even though it only appears on my recipe book.
I need help!
Not a glitch at all; you do not have the correct crafting station; there are a lot more than just one...

Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
glowstorm13 on Sep 10, 2014 wrote:
You probably need an equipment crafting station to craft it. You can buy it from the furniture vendor in Mooshu.
Georgia689 is correct, that is exactly what you need to craft your ring.

Delver
Oct 27, 2009
On the recipe, it will show what kind of crafting table you need to use. It does sound like a job for the equipment craft table. Some craftable special items even require you to use a crafting station that is not in your house, but is instead out in the spiral, such as one in Northguard in Grizzleheim.