Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grandpa piggle

AuthorMessage
Historian
Aug 10, 2009
KI

I was able to buy one with gold, but when my daughter tried to buy one with gold it said it was crown only? She ended up buying one for 5000 crowns :( Is this a bug? or were only so many sold for gold?
Thanks

Administrator
Hello,

I'm sorry for the confusion. The Grandpa Piggle is meant to be sold for Crowns only. The gold price listed was an error that was corrected.

community@wizard101.com
Historian
Aug 10, 2009
Professor Greyrose on Sep 2, 2014 wrote:
Hello,

I'm sorry for the confusion. The Grandpa Piggle is meant to be sold for Crowns only. The gold price listed was an error that was corrected.
So was I charged the crowns? I would not have bought the pet had I known. If I was charged the crowns, is there any way to get a refund on those and the snacks i used to get it up to adult? you can take the pet back..

Administrator
Hello again,

You won't be charged crowns for the one you bought with gold. But the one you bought for 5000 crowns was priced properly. Any sort of refund request would need to be directed to customer support at support@wizard101.com.

community@wizard101.com
Historian
Aug 10, 2009
Thank you Prof. Greyrose! Yes My daughter really wanted the piggle she bought with crowns so that one was always going to be kept. Thank you for clearing things up for me!