Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

volcano island world idea

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
not next world but world after next world there should be a world called volcano island that would have a giant volcano. here is how it would start. merle ambrose would call you to his office and he would say, " i am so glad you came! we would be in doom if you didn't! the spiral is going to end by a volcano erupting on the volcano island if you don't stop it within a few days! proffesor falmea can give you the key to volcano island but you must hurry!" then old cob would appear next to you and ambrose and say "i heard everything old man. if you think such a childish wizard will stop me what do you think will?" then ambrose would say "old cob! you cannot outdo the source of the spiral so what makes you think you can stop this wizard?" then old cob says "i can stop what i want old fool and i will make sure that volcano erupts and you all despair as your death and doom comes to you!" then old cob would teleport away saying "muahahahahahaha!" then merle ambrose would say "hurry young wizard! get to falmea!" so you would run to falmea and she would say "hellow wizard, what may i do for you today? what? of course ill give you the key so you can save the spiral. then she gives it to you and says "my friend amanda fireforge lives on volcanoe island and is studying the volcanoe right now, hurry to her. then you would go to volcano island and at the commons of that world would be the volcano that would destroy the spiral. you would go to her at the top of the volcano and she would say "to stop the volcano from erupting you will need the potions of fire, ice, storm, life, death, myth, and balance to stop the volcano from erupting and you will need to put it in a special pit of lava in the volcano so you will have to go in but first we need the potions." every area you go you would get one potion from a special bossev entually. after that you would have to go inside the volcano as a dungeon. to get to the special pit first fight would be street monsters, next would be the guardians of the fire ice and storm potions, next would be guardians of the life, myth, and death potions, the final would be three bosses that would be balls of shadow called "old cob's darkness" allong with the guardian of the balance potion. and they would be bosses. during the figh old cob would be on the sides and before the fight he would say, "darkness, let the wizard suffer!" after the fight he would say "no! you have outbested my darkness! o whatever, i will destroy the spiral with darkness someday!" then he would teleport away. then you would put the potions in the pit, talk to amanda fireforge, then talk to merle ambrose, then be done with that world!

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
Blaze Deathward on Aug 31, 2014 wrote:
not next world but world after next world there should be a world called volcano island that would have a giant volcano. here is how it would start. merle ambrose would call you to his office and he would say, " i am so glad you came! we would be in doom if you didn't! the spiral is going to end by a volcano erupting on the volcano island if you don't stop it within a few days! proffesor falmea can give you the key to volcano island but you must hurry!" then old cob would appear next to you and ambrose and say "i heard everything old man. if you think such a childish wizard will stop me what do you think will?" then ambrose would say "old cob! you cannot outdo the source of the spiral so what makes you think you can stop this wizard?" then old cob says "i can stop what i want old fool and i will make sure that volcano erupts and you all despair as your death and doom comes to you!" then old cob would teleport away saying "muahahahahahaha!" then merle ambrose would say "hurry young wizard! get to falmea!" so you would run to falmea and she would say "hellow wizard, what may i do for you today? what? of course ill give you the key so you can save the spiral. then she gives it to you and says "my friend amanda fireforge lives on volcanoe island and is studying the volcanoe right now, hurry to her. then you would go to volcano island and at the commons of that world would be the volcano that would destroy the spiral. you would go to her at the top of the volcano and she would say "to stop the volcano from erupting you will need the potions of fire, ice, storm, life, death, myth, and balance to stop the volcano from erupting and you will need to put it in a special pit of lava in the volcano so you will have to go in but first we need the potions." every area you go you would get one potion from a special bossev entually. after that you would have to go inside the volcano as a dungeon. to get to the special pit first fight would be street monsters, next would be the guardians of the fire ice and storm potions, next would be guardians of the life, myth, and death potions, the final would be three bosses that would be balls of shadow called "old cob's darkness" allong with the guardian of the balance potion. and they would be bosses. during the figh old cob would be on the sides and before the fight he would say, "darkness, let the wizard suffer!" after the fight he would say "no! you have outbested my darkness! o whatever, i will destroy the spiral with darkness someday!" then he would teleport away. then you would put the potions in the pit, talk to amanda fireforge, then talk to merle ambrose, then be done with that world!
Well, wouldn't this be very simaller to Dragonspyre? Different quest line, yes, but dragonspyre is pretty much a volcano world when you think about it.