Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My Wizard Disappeared!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 15, 2012
This actually happened awhile ago but I haven't had internet for a long time. He was only level 5 because I was going to be using him for "Player Versus Player." He was Storm and named "Ian StormMender." I don't remember the last part of his name but I do know that it starts with Ian Storm. It had some of my pets, Umbra Blade which I really like and this skeleton Halloween suit. I know I didn't delete him and I didn't know anyone that knew my account. I know people sometimes threaten that they will hack into mine or someone's account if I don't gift them or do something usually I just ignore them because I know they probably can't do that but I don't know if they did it. Please help or reply if there is a way I can recover my character

Administrator
Hello young wizard,

Please send an email to support@wizard101.com with your account name (no password) and they will assist you with this issue.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jun 29, 2012
Professor Greyrose on Aug 30, 2014 wrote:
Hello young wizard,

Please send an email to support@wizard101.com with your account name (no password) and they will assist you with this issue.
yes do that it happened to me to and the helped me

Survivor
Aug 15, 2012
Survivor
Aug 24, 2014
This happened to me a long time ago too, he was my main character. I wasn't able to keep my computer and once I got it back I discovered that my balance wizard wasn't there his name was Andrew wind dust he was at least lvl 70-80 or so. How can I get my wizard back

Administrator
chase seahammer on Nov 28, 2014 wrote:
This happened to me a long time ago too, he was my main character. I wasn't able to keep my computer and once I got it back I discovered that my balance wizard wasn't there his name was Andrew wind dust he was at least lvl 70-80 or so. How can I get my wizard back
Hello,

As I said above, you would need to email support@wizard101.com if you'd like them to investigate the issue for you.

community@wizard101.com