Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Passing when you're dead

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 06, 2011
Honestly, I don't really like the new feature - passing when you're dead. I know it lets you buy a henchman and that stuff, but there is problems with it.

For instance, if there was 2 players battling an enemy, one of them dies, and flees, the other person cannot cast elemental blade, the game will act as the second player didn't choose what to do, and then it makes that person pass Anyone else agree this should be removed? Especially how if the dead person is away from keyboard and you have to wait >.<

Does KI know about this bug, and are they going to fix it? Its really, really getting on my nerves now.

Survivor
Jul 28, 2014
I don't like the passing when dead idea, when there is more than 1 player in a battle, I only think you should be able to pass when dead in a solo battle.

Why be able to pass when there is another person that could possibly heal you?

I like this idea!

Explorer
Jul 13, 2010
KatherineDragonBla... on Aug 24, 2014 wrote:
Honestly, I don't really like the new feature - passing when you're dead. I know it lets you buy a henchman and that stuff, but there is problems with it.

For instance, if there was 2 players battling an enemy, one of them dies, and flees, the other person cannot cast elemental blade, the game will act as the second player didn't choose what to do, and then it makes that person pass Anyone else agree this should be removed? Especially how if the dead person is away from keyboard and you have to wait >.<

Does KI know about this bug, and are they going to fix it? Its really, really getting on my nerves now.
I actually like this new feature. It makes it easier to flee without the hurry of doing so before everyone else in the battle has chosen what to do. The thing that you mentioned about not being able to cast a spell seems like a bug though.