Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101, Like The Commercials!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 09, 2014
Hi everyone! I've been wondering, wouldn't it be nice if W101 changed like the commercials? Imagine, everyone is just minding their own business, and suddenly, Ambrose sends a message automatically to everyone, and it says " Hello wizards everywhere, W101 has a suprise for everyone, we have the technology, and have decided that we would change how W101 looks! It'll look like the commercials! Many people have requested this, so we decided to do it! In exactly one minute, W101 will change forever! Get ready! We thank you for your participation in this game. See you in the Spiral! Happy Questing! " And then everything changes, everything, and even when we battle, it'll look just look the commercials. I would really like this.

Just tell me what you guys think, and if you think iy'll be a good idea or not.

Kyle L.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
It won't happen and shouldn't. The ads are high quality animations, not game graphics. Many players of W101 play on older computers and laptops. This is a family game, not geared towards high end gamers who have top of the line gaming setups. People already experience many lag issues in the current state of the game. Adding high def graphics would make the game unplayable for the vast majority of players.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
seethe42 on Aug 25, 2014 wrote:
It won't happen and shouldn't. The ads are high quality animations, not game graphics. Many players of W101 play on older computers and laptops. This is a family game, not geared towards high end gamers who have top of the line gaming setups. People already experience many lag issues in the current state of the game. Adding high def graphics would make the game unplayable for the vast majority of players.
Agreed!

What people forget is that this is not a gaming system but an online game. This game already has a high graphic content... I know I'd never be able to play on a version like the OP is requesting.

Survivor
Feb 09, 2014
Alright, I see. It's just that my sister and I fanstasize about this all the time, and we would really enjoy the game more if it happened. Though I didn't see it that way, howsome people won't be able to play with those graphics.

Well thanks for telling me your opinions.

Kyle L.

Survivor
Aug 18, 2011
As much as I want this to happen, the high graphics will not be able to work properly on older computer. Gotta think of the downsides.

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
The graphics in the commercials are really cool and all but I think it would be too much of a change. Anyway I think the likelihood of the game freezing and crashing and lagging will increase if those quality 3D graphics were used. Anyway I like the graphics the game currently has .

Explorer
Nov 16, 2012
Plus they couldn't do it with everyone online they would have to kick everyone. Plus you would probably have to re-download the game considering that the high graphics would probably require a new graphic client, and not alot of people want to re-download the game. Sorry.