Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Calendar/Schedule

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 09, 2013
Wouldn't Wizard101 be better if they added a calendar or schedule stating the time and day everything would go on sale for the rest of the month?? i mean come to think about it, i always wonder and wonder when things are going on sale and making them add a calendar stating when things "Will" go on sale would make everything easier ..... that way we would know when its gonna be on sale, we could save our money and buy crowns on that day or the day before, and life would be so much easier ..... Who agree's

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
It won't happen. That's not how marketing promotion works. For example, the sunday paper comes with ads for the next week's sales, they don't post the sales for the entire year in January. Things change and marketing responds to those changes. You cannot plan sales like you want.

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
xKnowPainx on Aug 24, 2014 wrote:
Wouldn't Wizard101 be better if they added a calendar or schedule stating the time and day everything would go on sale for the rest of the month?? i mean come to think about it, i always wonder and wonder when things are going on sale and making them add a calendar stating when things "Will" go on sale would make everything easier ..... that way we would know when its gonna be on sale, we could save our money and buy crowns on that day or the day before, and life would be so much easier ..... Who agree's
I agree's because a lot of people want to buy areas during the sales but they can't because they already have a membership.