Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A Trip To The First World.

AuthorMessage
Delver
Apr 20, 2011
With the end of Morganthe and the third arc everyone is busy theorizing what the next world would be and what the villian/plotline would involve.
I've had an idea for a retro storyline...a visit to the first world, the home of Bartleby, his children and Granmother Raven et al.
How cool would it be to encounter the Lords of Fire, Ice and Storm and their minions.
The storyline...how about this?
One day you are called into Merle Ambrose's office, you notice he keeps fading in and out...so does Gamma, in fact everyone and everything in wizard city is beginning to fade out of existence...even the Spiral itself!
The Headmaster explains that someone or something is interfering with time and causing history to be undone. The war between Bartleby's children is being undone, without this event, nothing not even you will exist.
You must go back in time and make sure the war that shattered the first world happens just like it is written in history.
To this end, Professor Balestrom has invented a time machine to take you back (or we take a trip in the professor's telegraph box.)
In the first world we meet a young Bartleby etc...but we must not tell them we are from Wizard City or anything about the future in case we fragment time even further.
Naturally we follow a number of clues..fight a number of duels and work our way to the villian and our conclusion.
I haven't though out a villian or any other details.
What do other Wizards think of my storyline..oh and it's not a replacement for the next one...just a story that could see the light of day...one day

Delver
Jul 05, 2014
Survivor
Aug 07, 2010
Didn't we already encounter the ice giant in Wintertusk? Anyways, it wouldn't matter if we told Old Bart anything because I believe he still had the future sight eye. Other than that, great idea!

Survivor
Apr 01, 2013
Enlightened One on Aug 22, 2014 wrote:
With the end of Morganthe and the third arc everyone is busy theorizing what the next world would be and what the villian/plotline would involve.
I've had an idea for a retro storyline...a visit to the first world, the home of Bartleby, his children and Granmother Raven et al.
How cool would it be to encounter the Lords of Fire, Ice and Storm and their minions.
One day you are called into Merle Ambrose's office, you notice he keeps fading in and out...so does Gamma, in fact everyone and everything in wizard city is beginning to fade out of existence...even the Spiral itself!
The Headmaster explains that someone or something is interfering with time and causing history to be undone. The war between Bartleby's children is being undone, without this event, nothing not even you will exist.
You must go back in time and make sure the war that shattered the first world happens just like it is written in history.
To this end, Professor Balestrom has invented a time machine to take you back (or we take a trip in the professor's telegraph box.)
In the first world we meet a young Bartleby etc...but we must not tell them we are from Wizard City or anything about the future in case we fragment time even further.
Naturally we follow a number of clues..fight a number of duels and work our way to the villian and our conclusion.
What do other Wizards think of my storyline..oh and it's not a replacement for the next one...just a story that could see the light of day...one day
I like, but when you stated "I haven't though out a villian or any other details." if its to do with the next world (The fourth arc) then Old Cob is the villain..... Its that simple..

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
I love this idea!! I hope they pay attention and develop this one.

Delver
Apr 20, 2011
X172X172 on Aug 23, 2014 wrote:
Didn't we already encounter the ice giant in Wintertusk? Anyways, it wouldn't matter if we told Old Bart anything because I believe he still had the future sight eye. Other than that, great idea!
The ice giants in Wintertusk were the sons of the Ice Giant and thus, if I'm correct, making them Bartleby's grandsons and Mother Raven's nephews...but I'm only too happy to stand corrected on this one

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
I like the idea, better than most I've seen in my opinion. I don't mean to offend anyone though, just stating my opinion

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
Enlightened One on Aug 22, 2014 wrote:
Yeah this is one of the better ideas that I've heard. Sounds cool
I think going back in time and feeling what is was like back then would be awesome!
Myrna Dragoncloud