Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Three Cheers for fishing!

AuthorMessage
Historian
Aug 10, 2009
Well I have been away from W101 for over a long time, and I came back to test out the fishing. I LOVE it Thank you KI for coming out with this.

I am wondering though, what besides fish can you fish up? Mounts? pets? I know i have gotten some treasure chests which were fun. If you can not fish up the mounts or pets, could this be done in the future?

Thanks KI for all the hard work!

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Idony09 on Aug 16, 2014 wrote:
Well I have been away from W101 for over a long time, and I came back to test out the fishing. I LOVE it Thank you KI for coming out with this.

I am wondering though, what besides fish can you fish up? Mounts? pets? I know i have gotten some treasure chests which were fun. If you can not fish up the mounts or pets, could this be done in the future?

Thanks KI for all the hard work!

Treasure chests can contain crown gear and pets, I've gotten a couple Lil' Siren pets but I haven't seen any mounts yet.

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
Maybe we could catch some underwater mounts and pets but to catch a proud lion from the lake in the commons would be odd.
Tara