Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

its official i am the worst PvP player

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 28, 2013
so lately i have been creamed by people with half my health!!!!
is there any tips anyone has for me?!?!?!
thanks to all who help

your favorite storm wizard Ashley Rainflame

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
ashley fairyhunter on Aug 14, 2014 wrote:
thanks to all who help

Actually I'm the worst PVP player. How does a Grandmaster get defeated by an apprentice? Well that's what happened

Survivor
Nov 18, 2010
thanks to all who help

Tell us your level please.

Defender
Oct 10, 2010
Hi Ashley,

What level is your storm, when gear, what pet talents, overall specs?
What have you trained with your training points?
What TC do you carry in your side deck?

Survivor
Sep 28, 2013
Ok level 38
Health 1120 or in that area
Tc don't know of the top of my head

Any thing else needed I will tell you, thanks to all who are trying to help

Your favorite storm wizard, ashley rainflame

Survivor
Dec 30, 2013
Just keep losing until you get enough prize tickets to buy PvP specific armor.

Survivor
Jul 26, 2011
I have never been good at player vs player duels.The one time i won is when i used high damage spam attacks (or highest damage for your level)with lots of blades and traps.

Survivor
May 24, 2012
Hey i am a lvl 16 death wizard and i don't even have any pets or good gear but i defeated a lvl 36 life wizard and couple of other high lvl ones. The way i do it is i buy leviathan treasure cards and feint treasure cards. Then i use banshee then feint and leviathan they die easily but this is a expensive way.

Defender
Oct 10, 2010
ashley fairyhunter on Aug 16, 2014 wrote:
Ok level 38
Health 1120 or in that area
Tc don't know of the top of my head

Any thing else needed I will tell you, thanks to all who are trying to help

Your favorite storm wizard, ashley rainflame
Hi Ashley,

This is exactly what you need, go to Duelist101's website, and search for ChoGath's Level 39's
Storm Wizards PVP guide. He has a complete guide, and is just about exactly what I would
use, if I had a Level 38 Storm Wizard. Try to get the exact Gear that he is using, and as much
of the Deck he has setup, in the Main and Side. I read the Manual, it is well written, and
hits all the key points.
After you get the setup, go to Practice PVP until you can get the deck to flow smoothly.
If you need to hatch your pet, let me know and I can help. I have a few good pets that would
work for storm.

Good luck, .....

Delver
Jul 05, 2014
thanks to all who help

Don't feel bad! I am actually not too well either at pvp. People with 1000 health beat me while I have 1700 health! Lol i'll take tips as well but don't give up, you'll be good. :)

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
sparky555488746 on Aug 18, 2014 wrote:
Hey i am a lvl 16 death wizard and i don't even have any pets or good gear but i defeated a lvl 36 life wizard and couple of other high lvl ones. The way i do it is i buy leviathan treasure cards and feint treasure cards. Then i use banshee then feint and leviathan they die easily but this is a expensive way.
How does that work? Doesn't leviathan cost eight pips to cast? Your max white pip count is seven (you can't use power pips on a storm spell if you're death).
Tara

Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
glowstorm13 on Aug 18, 2014 wrote:
How does that work? Doesn't leviathan cost eight pips to cast? Your max white pip count is seven (you can't use power pips on a storm spell if you're death).
Tara
Maybe, depends on if he has the Storm Mastery Amulet or not.

Explorer
Oct 22, 2009
Getting better at PVP is finding a good strategy and watching other people play.

I have intiate, adept and magus PVP characters that do very well at PVP. I am always open to PVP with others and help out a bit.

I am NOT a TC user and still find ways to win. It's not impossible as other people think.

Let me know if you would like to join up, have some fun and win a few.

Survivor
Jan 11, 2014
This seems great to know what to do in PvP. I am not really an educated gamer about this game. Sometimes i forget how to stitch stuff XD But anyway, I want to get that invincibility pvp armor. I want it for free but how do i do that

50 Christina