Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Most people need crowns... Here is an idea!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 30, 2014
I have no money. My parents aren't the kind of parents who buy the kid something for no reasons. I need to get to the next zone so I need crowns. Beggars are annoying. I have never been begged (maybe cause I have no crown shop stuff?) but I see them saying in the commons: "plz plz plz can someone gift me" and once: "if you gift me crowns I'll buy you something with them." ... Sure...

If you need crowns just go to freeKIgames.com. There is trivia. Get a certain percent and you get 10 crowns you can get up to 100 crowns a day. Sure it may not seem like a lot but in a week you can get up too 700 crowns. Spend them wisely. Also you could go to wizard101central.com and sometimes they have contests or raffles. So this is a message to the beggars who beg for crowns: if you want crowns you have to be, creative,smart or get a job,standing in the commons is not going to do any of that. Reply your thoughts on this topic.

Emily Deathdust

Necromancer

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
Siriusblack113 on Aug 11, 2014 wrote:
I have no money. My parents aren't the kind of parents who buy the kid something for no reasons. I need to get to the next zone so I need crowns. Beggars are annoying. I have never been begged (maybe cause I have no crown shop stuff?) but I see them saying in the commons: "plz plz plz can someone gift me" and once: "if you gift me crowns I'll buy you something with them." ... Sure...

If you need crowns just go to freeKIgames.com. There is trivia. Get a certain percent and you get 10 crowns you can get up to 100 crowns a day. Sure it may not seem like a lot but in a week you can get up too 700 crowns. Spend them wisely. Also you could go to wizard101central.com and sometimes they have contests or raffles. So this is a message to the beggars who beg for crowns: if you want crowns you have to be, creative,smart or get a job,standing in the commons is not going to do any of that. Reply your thoughts on this topic.

Emily Deathdust

Necromancer
I think this needed to be said a long time ago. My main account doesn't have text chat but my other one does and if I see a beggar I politely tell them that they should earn their own crowns.
So yes please check out the website. There is even a pop-up sometimes that says "Do you want free crowns for Wizard101 or Pirate101? Do trivia!"
Please stop begging and just earn your stuff