Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Zafaria to easy

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 14, 2012
Don't you agree that kl made Zafaria to easy.Compared to Celestia it,s easy.KevinSpellFlame level 69

Explorer
Nov 16, 2012
The enemies are easy, the quests not so much. They're just to long, like I stopped playing with my character their because I got a quest to go kill 20 enemies for like 9000 exp. which isn't even going to help considering I'm level 71 and still need about 150,000 exp. to level up. So it's the enemies that are easy not the world.
The Wolf

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
ruben6091 on Aug 9, 2014 wrote:
Don't you agree that kl made Zafaria to easy.Compared to Celestia it,s easy.KevinSpellFlame level 69
No, I don't agree at all, but I'm glad you found it easy.

Defender
Jun 22, 2011
Survivor
Jan 24, 2014
If we neglect how repetitive Zafaria is, it's loads of fun and easy as well. :)
Depends upon how you take it...

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
No I don't think it is too easy. I think the defeat and collect quests get too repetitive, but I think the difficulty is just fine.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
I agree with FinnAgainWindrider. It's not too easy. The boss fights are level appropriate, difficult but not impossible to solo. Belloq, Black Palace and Mirror Lake are really the only challenges. The mind numbing endless mob quests are the problem.

Explorer
Oct 30, 2011
Street bosses are way way way way way way way way to easy and the bosses are kind of difficult

I have to decks street deck for street fights boss deck for boss fights I blade spirit blade sharpened death blade crow and easy

Survivor
Jul 22, 2014
well each class has its advantages :) maybe your just sweeping through it like i am but i guess i kinda cheat sometimes by summoning a henchman :P

Explorer
Mar 30, 2011
ruben6091 on Aug 9, 2014 wrote:
agreed but could be because of my lvl 72