Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dragged Off The Sidewalk

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 13, 2014
So I was in the Hall of Champions in Krokosphinx yesterday. I was running to go do something ( I was not riding a mount) and one of the ( forgot what they were called) kroks dragged me off the sidewalk! I was really mad, but I defeated him. So about an hour later it happened again! Please help if this is a bug!

Lauren DawnLeaf
Level 21

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
livelaughluv11 on Aug 6, 2014 wrote:
So I was in the Hall of Champions in Krokosphinx yesterday. I was running to go do something ( I was not riding a mount) and one of the ( forgot what they were called) kroks dragged me off the sidewalk! I was really mad, but I defeated him. So about an hour later it happened again! Please help if this is a bug!

Lauren DawnLeaf
Level 21
The sooner you learn the monster have "the right of way" the easier it will be for you. Some areas of the game this happens - the monsters are allowed to infringe on what you believed is safe space. I think it's designed to keep you on your toes. Altho there is always a safe way to get around all the monsters in the Spiral some aren't as evident as others. Recently it has been tuned a bit you but you are really going to have to watch for this in Marleybone.

Mary