Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

level 68 quest reward.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 09, 2009
I finished my level 68 life quest not to long ago and i never got a pet. The same happened with my level 58 quest. I looked it up and found out i was supposed to get a pet for both those quests. Can someone help?

Administrator
Hello young wizard,

You might double check your inventory in your bank and shared bank, just in case. If you've checked all of those locations and still do not have your pets, send an email to support@wizard101.com and they will assist you further.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jan 27, 2012
The spell quest doesn't give you a pet (for Forest Lord or Gnomes!), but Moolinda should have offered you a pet quest at 58 and 68 to get you those two pets.

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
There seems to be some confusion. There are no level 68 school pets. You aren't missing anything there. It doesn't exist.

Pets come at 48, 58, 78, and 98. If you didn't get the 58, double check to make sure you did everything for 48.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
If you skipped any of the other pet quests at lower levels, you will not get the higher level pet quests. If you didn't do Wintertusk, you will not get them also. Pet quests are just like spells, you cannot skip lower level ones and still get the higher level quests.