Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how about a different story line

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 13, 2013
What do you guys think about having the ability to choose to go with malistaire or ambrose, but after malistaire dies the next villan picks you up or you can become your own villan and you get to fight ambrose, i personally wanna fight ambrose cause that fight seems fun plus WHO DOESN'T WANNA BE THE VILLAN?!?! i've wanted to play a villan role for so long, i've played this since 2008 and i'm kinda tired of being the good guy, i wanna be the bad guy once in a while. BUT of course there'd hafta be different starting points for the worlds and stuff, like there could ba an anti wizard city malistaire created to cheerish the thoughts of his wife and that's where you'd start out, but i think a really cool idea is that if you find someone that's within your level rangeyou could duel them and for each fight you win you'd get a samall amount of gold and you'd be transported to a different location for the fight and returned to the place you left off and can't fight again for about 20 minutes, and of course you people could go check out the fights because the fighting place would be a nuetral zone ;D and omg i just thought of this, back to ambrose for a second, what about gear you collect from ambrose o:< i seriously wanna see this happen but it probably won't so tell me what you guys think.

All forms of criticism are accepted because you can't improve without the good and the bad. If you only accept the good, then how will you accept the bad?

Survivor
Mar 30, 2014
We'll I'd like if I could be the villan. But I'd want my main to be evil. So even if it did happen would I be able to change my main to evil

Emily Deathdust

Necromancer

Delver
Apr 21, 2012
shadowstreem on Aug 2, 2014 wrote:
What do you guys think about having the ability to choose to go with malistaire or ambrose, but after malistaire dies the next villan picks you up or you can become your own villan and you get to fight ambrose, i personally wanna fight ambrose cause that fight seems fun plus WHO DOESN'T WANNA BE THE VILLAN?!?! i've wanted to play a villan role for so long, i've played this since 2008 and i'm kinda tired of being the good guy, i wanna be the bad guy once in a while. BUT of course there'd hafta be different starting points for the worlds and stuff, like there could ba an anti wizard city malistaire created to cheerish the thoughts of his wife and that's where you'd start out, but i think a really cool idea is that if you find someone that's within your level rangeyou could duel them and for each fight you win you'd get a samall amount of gold and you'd be transported to a different location for the fight and returned to the place you left off and can't fight again for about 20 minutes, and of course you people could go check out the fights because the fighting place would be a nuetral zone ;D and omg i just thought of this, back to ambrose for a second, what about gear you collect from ambrose o:< i seriously wanna see this happen but it probably won't so tell me what you guys think.

All forms of criticism are accepted because you can't improve without the good and the bad. If you only accept the good, then how will you accept the bad?
I don't think this idea would work. It would involve two separate storylines at the same time for the two paths.