Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Some Wizard101 Improvements

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 10, 2011
Here are some things that I think would make Wizard101 even better, and if you have a better game, you have more players.

I think you should be able to sell castles. I have three castles, because I wanted a castle from each world, but when trying (and failing) to purchase a Krokotopia house, it told me I was at the three castle limit. I wanted to sell it and get another house from the crown shop with the gold option, because I had 130,000 gold, but I unfortunately could not do so with the limit.

Another thing: There should be a search bar on the friends tab, so you can search for all players with the wizard name of (Ex: Katie StarBlossom) and you can attempt to find your friends out of those names. This would really help me, instead of having to meet someone in a place in a certain realm.

I don't believe the Winterbane Gauntlet has been very accessible, and people are dying to obtain it. When looking at the page on the website (wizard101.com) I noticed the individual items listed below, but could not find them while searching in the crown shop. Many people have noted that stores seem to not sell many of them-while others would disagree-and I know that is not your fault, but I'm rather using it as a point to make the individual items available in the crowns shop. In addition, some people would rather not spend $39.00 on something that they may not want.

Maybe there could be daily challenges, as well. Each day, there should be a challenge pertaining to schools of Ravenwood. On a day of Myth, you could go to Cyclops Lane and do something, or something like that. When completed, you could get a Myth spell, or a training point.

A lot of Wizard101 is time shared with friends, so I think there should be a wing in the schools of Ravenwood (or some place in Ravenwood) where you can meet wizards of your same school in a lounge type area, or have the dorm rooms added onto. You could walk in and find the lounge with other wizards, then there could be a door in the back where you could get to your dorm room.

Another cool thing would be: Once you reach level 42 (where you train out of your school) you would get a gift that could make you another school of magic for the day. I don't know how well that would work, but maybe it could.

Thank you, everyone, for reading my suggestions (especially you, Wizard101 staff).

Level 43 Pyromancer,
Fallon Redsword

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
"Another cool thing would be: Once you reach level 42 (where you train out of your school) you would get a gift that could make you another school of magic for the day. I don't know how well that would work, but maybe it could."

Um, you do realize that there are MANY spells past level 42, right? Those shown with your professor are only the spells that can be trained with training points.

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
"Maybe there could be daily challenges, as well. Each day, there should be a challenge pertaining to schools of Ravenwood. On a day of Myth, you could go to Cyclops Lane and do something, or something like that. When completed, you could get a Myth spell, or a training point."

I don't think the rewards you stated would work, as they would have to make new spells. And those would run out eventually, too. As for the training point reward, you would have infinite training points. Might as well remove training points altogether and make all trainable spells free to train. Sorry if I sound harsh, but that's how it would be.