Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tartarus

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 05, 2011
I'm sorry, but this dungeon is ridiculous. It's a long dungeon full of death bosses. The problem I have with it, and I'm sure others do, is the drop rate of Hades and his outfit. I've been farming this place since it has came out, and I haven't got anything special. I really need block and resist on my person, but it requires crafting or farming to get anything useful. My levels outfits aren't doing any good, so I can't buy it at the bazaar. The drop rate for the outfit is very low and you're lucky to even get one piece of good clothing. Could the Senator's outfit be removed from a drop at the end? Every boss seems to drop it, and that would make it a little easier to get what we wanted. I know it's all about luck in this place, which I seem not to have, but for all of the time, effort, and money we put into this game, we should at least have a better chance at getting the outfits we want, without having to keep doing the same dungeon for months on end. Please help.

Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
Champion
Jul 13, 2013
Haydebmas12345 on Jul 31, 2014 wrote:
... when do I get to Tartartus?
You get there at level 90.

Survivor
Jan 12, 2013
Tartarus is a very fun dungeon, the best i done, it's challenging but hades drops good gear with good stats like waterworks, the boss i notice that is fun to do is Cronus because he drops the blade of the felled titan but i find it hard to get sometimes.