Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Am I too low lvl for CL?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 19, 2011
I am lvl 48 Wizard and in CL I don't really do side quests so I was wondering if I'm unusually low.
Thx for your feedback

Survivor
Jul 17, 2013
You're never too low for a world. If you can get through it fine then you're alright.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Luke Thundermask on Jul 29, 2014 wrote:
I am lvl 48 Wizard and in CL I don't really do side quests so I was wondering if I'm unusually low.
Thx for your feedback
Not unusually low, but being a higher level will always help in all the worlds of the spiral. If you start getting clobbered, go back and do those side quests.

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
Blaze Dragonrider1... on Jul 29, 2014 wrote:
You're never too low for a world. If you can get through it fine then you're alright.
Acutally you can be too low...some people start Krokotopia at level ten...there is no reason not to do the side quests...so, yes you are too low. I got to Dragonspyre at level 47...it's so easy....
Also you need block and crit rating for CL...you are too low....
Myrna Dragoncloud, Grandmaster
"The Purifier"

Survivor
Sep 13, 2012
i was level 49 entering celestia my tip for you is shield first because they always hit big

Survivor
Sep 13, 2012
my may cast conviction pet is getting me through celestia good

Survivor
Jan 13, 2010
I was level 48 going into Celestia. You should be okay, but I'd recommend also doing Wintertusk if you haven't, as that will raise your level easily (I'm working on it right now.) Also, if the fights are too hard go back to Dragonspyre and do some side quests

Survivor
Mar 03, 2012
I was level 48 going into celestial and I am now 55 halfway through no side quests done. Do just hang in there and wait for the xp to roll in.

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
i got there at that level. to get through it easily only do a few side quests that give a lot of xp.

Survivor
Jun 25, 2014
Well it kinda matters too where you are in celestia if your at the start your about normal cause that was me but now if you are up to stormriven like me you should be around fifty. And is a good school to be in celestia so you are abot the right level or same as me. But it is nice to have in celestia hope ta see ya in celestia

Survivor
Jul 28, 2014
I just started celestia at level 44, (storm), Low health.. so it is exceptionally hard, I would recommend being a higher level going into a world than being a lower level.

You used to have to be level 48 just to enter celestia, But i guess they changed that. So in my words no you are not to low to for celestia but it will be harder, I dunno what the lowest level allowed in is now.

Explorer
Mar 06, 2014
Luke Thundermask on Jul 29, 2014 wrote:
Thx for your feedback
Well you might need some tusk to get to level 60 and you will finish at 66 I think. Adamlevel 66 Austinpvp vet