Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

crafting items with no stats

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 30, 2010
can items with no stats like barbarian boots be crafted to get stats

Delver
Jun 17, 2011
not crafted but they can be stiched.

Grace

Defender
Jan 27, 2012
Well in a way, yes.. but it requires a little crowns.

You would first have to craft them, then get gear with the states you want, then go to the lady next to prospector Zeke in the commons (I forgot her name). Go to her, and there will be an option to stitch items. You will get to choose the appearence of your item, and the stats you want from another piece of gear of the same type. (hat with hat, robe with robe, etc.)

Example: I want tricksy hood stats on a fur-lined hood. I choose the fur-lined hood for appearence, then tricksy hood for stats, then I will have a tricksy hood that looks like a fur-lined hood.

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
No, but they can be stitched with an item that has the stats you like. Go to Eloise Merryweather and select "stitch items", then, choose barbarian boots as "appearace" and the item with the stats you like as "stats".
Sarai Thunderstrider
Transcendent
Amber
Initiate

Survivor
Jul 26, 2012
mollyisthebest on Jul 28, 2014 wrote:
Sorry to Tell you this but i think that might be a Feature Kingsisle Will add in the future, Though i have not seen in This latest wizard101 update the fishing update any boots that can be crafted to get stats But Hope for the best in the Future.
-Sean ThunderStalker 100 94

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
mollyisthebest on Jul 28, 2014 wrote:
Only if there is a recipe for boots that look like them. Other wise you can, for 100 crowns, find boots with the stats you like and Stitch them too the boots you like the look of.

Mary