Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Need a SPUDF hatch please

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 24, 2009
Hey I recently got a windswept dryad pet, however I would like for the pet to get some better talents, so if anyone with good talents would mind hatching with me I would greatly appreciate it.
it would also be helpful if the pet with good talents would be a school specific and not storm so I could only receive my windswept dryad back

Survivor
Jul 28, 2010
I have many pets with really good talents (Sprite, Fairy, Healing Current, Proof, Fortify) or many along those lines. Most of them are storm, but I have a few that aren't storm, if you are interested message me back.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
I have Enchanted Armament with Spritely, Proof, Unicorn, Defy, Fairy (true +15 resist) if you like. Sorry I don't keep school specific pets, I prefer universal pets that are good for any wizard and Armament gives 3 sharpen which is always handy especially on new wizards that haven't done Azteca yet.

Survivor
Jul 28, 2010
seethe42 on Jul 29, 2014 wrote:
I have Enchanted Armament with Spritely, Proof, Unicorn, Defy, Fairy (true +15 resist) if you like. Sorry I don't keep school specific pets, I prefer universal pets that are good for any wizard and Armament gives 3 sharpen which is always handy especially on new wizards that haven't done Azteca yet.
I have a storm beetle with Sprite, Proof, Healing Current, Fairy, and it is soon to be mega. If that is something you would like, let me know.

Survivor
Jan 24, 2009
Enchanted Armament sounds good, can you hatch with me today at 3pm central US time, so Texas time, meeting in the hatchery, on the realm satyr, my name is Duncan SkullSword, ill see you there hopefully, reply if you can't or can please
and ty for the help

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Jufilup on Aug 1, 2014 wrote:
Enchanted Armament sounds good, can you hatch with me today at 3pm central US time, so Texas time, meeting in the hatchery, on the realm satyr, my name is Duncan SkullSword, ill see you there hopefully, reply if you can't or can please
and ty for the help
Sure, I'll be there. Not sure if this will post in time, But I'll be on my Balance wiz William Windwalker.

Edit: I waited for an hour. Post another time to try.

Survivor
Jan 24, 2009
seethe42 on Aug 1, 2014 wrote:
Sure, I'll be there. Not sure if this will post in time, But I'll be on my Balance wiz William Windwalker.

I am so so sorry, my internet actually was dead at 3pm, sorry you waited. can you meet at 10pm central Texas time in hatchery on Satyr, ill be on Duncan Skullsword. and i will actually be there this time

Survivor
Jan 24, 2009
seethe42 on Aug 1, 2014 wrote:

my post didnt go up in time, so obviously no one was there.. so can ya try again on august 2nd, at noon central time?

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Been here 15 mins, waiting again and no show.

Survivor
Oct 06, 2013
seethe42 on Aug 2, 2014 wrote:
Been here 15 mins, waiting again and no show.
Well I kinda want to hatch that armament with my adult one. It has sword and shield with some health bossy. If you want to, just tell me a time. :)

Survivor
May 07, 2009
I like that pet, i am training a azure dragon that has may cast balanceblade to adult and i am looking for a good pet, my azure dragon has a chance of fairy, ill let you know what it gets

If you like my pet give me a shout and ill make a time date and place

Alicia mistgrove

Survivor
Nov 25, 2012
I need some one to hatch a pet with I have a ancient chameleon it gives hydra a deck reshuffle and a awesome star magic spell conviction which is 90 crit block and 90 stun resist I'll be on Tuesday September on the first week my name is Adam reddust I'm a level 33 ice and my pets name is duke mikey he is a Pet.