Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Idea for a Hoard Pack

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
Since we haven't had a hoard pack since last year, we should be getting a new one soon. I came up with a new idea for a hoard pack in the crown shop. My hoard pack would be called The Umbra Hoard Pack. It would be a Shadow themed pack that has all sorts of shadow furniture, clothes, wands, pets, and even mounts!
The Mounts: My idea for this pack is to have 2 mounts! The first one would be a throne with shadows leaking crown is and carried by Shadow Weavers. This mount would be the easier to get between the 2 since the next one will be more amazing. The next mount would be a Royal Umbra Carriage that is a 3 Player Mount. This mount will be pulled by 2 horses like the ones from the Nightmare Pack and would leave a trail of shadows everywhere it goes. It is fit to pull a Queen or King of the Shadows everywhere and even her/his loyal servants.
The Pets: These pets aren't ordinary pets. They are pets from the already existing Shadow Spells from Khrysalis. There would be of course 6 pets. These pets would be called A Corrupted Seraph, Tamed Shadow Shrike, Dangerous Fiend, Shadow Shepard, Unpredictable Nova, and Protective Sentinel. These pets however will have the same requirements for the real shadow spells and they will have their spells from Khrysalis (Shadow Shrike, Dark Fiend, Dark Nova, Shadow Seraph, Dark Shepard, Shadow Sentinel) by needing Shadow Pips to cast (So it will prevent lower level PvPers to not be exposed to Shadows when not supposed to!!)
The Clothes/Wands: The clothes would of course be Shadow themed and would be one of the best crown packs gear in the Spiral! There will be 3 sets of clothes for this pack: The Royal Shadow Gear, The Umbra Gear, and The Shadow Striking Gear. I will be demonstrating the Level 100+ set of clothes.

Hat of the Shadows Reign: +200 Health, +10 Damage, +5 Resist, +5 Accuracy, +1 Pierce, +50 Critical (Looks like a shadow crown with different hairstyles on it. The Taffy for girls and the Tango for guys)
Armor of the Royal Shadows: +300 Health, +12 Damage, +7 Resist, +2 Accuracy, +2 Pierce, +15 Critical and Block, Gives 1 Tower Shield Card (For girls: Looks like a the Guardians Armor though longer and designed with Shadows. It also has a Shadow Cape in the back. For Boys: Looks like the guardians attire though has more Armor with shadows designed on it. This armor also has a Shadow Cape on it.

Walkers of the Royal Shadows: +250 Health, +14 Damage, +6 Resist, +8 Accuracy, +1 pierce, +95 Critical block ( For Guys: Looks like the Guardian boots though with shadows designed on them and leaves a trail of Shadows. For Girls: High Heels the shadows designed on them and leaves a trail of shadows when you walk)

The Staff of the Royal Shadow Ruler: +140 Critical Block, +90 Critical, +2 Damage, Gives 3 Ultra Torment and ( New wand spell that I've made up) Shadow Strike wand spells.

I have sadly ran out of room. In my next post will will add the rest of the clothes sets and furniture sets!!! YAY!!

Defender
Mar 13, 2014
"...in the year of the shadow war, it became something else, our last, best, hope for victory."

Oops, sorry, having a Babylon 5 flashback.

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
Megan Frostflame on Jul 27, 2014 wrote:
Since we haven't had a hoard pack since last year, we should be getting a new one soon. I came up with a new idea for a hoard pack in the crown shop. My hoard pack would be called The Umbra Hoard Pack. It would be a Shadow themed pack that has all sorts of shadow furniture, clothes, wands, pets, and even mounts!
The Mounts: My idea for this pack is to have 2 mounts! The first one would be a throne with shadows leaking crown is and carried by Shadow Weavers. This mount would be the easier to get between the 2 since the next one will be more amazing. The next mount would be a Royal Umbra Carriage that is a 3 Player Mount. This mount will be pulled by 2 horses like the ones from the Nightmare Pack and would leave a trail of shadows everywhere it goes. It is fit to pull a Queen or King of the Shadows everywhere and even her/his loyal servants.
The Pets: These pets aren't ordinary pets. They are pets from the already existing Shadow Spells from Khrysalis. There would be of course 6 pets. These pets would be called A Corrupted Seraph, Tamed Shadow Shrike, Dangerous Fiend, Shadow Shepard, Unpredictable Nova, and Protective Sentinel. These pets however will have the same requirements for the real shadow spells and they will have their spells from Khrysalis (Shadow Shrike, Dark Fiend, Dark Nova, Shadow Seraph, Dark Shepard, Shadow Sentinel) by needing Shadow Pips to cast (So it will prevent lower level PvPers to not be exposed to Shadows when not supposed to!!)
The Clothes/Wands: The clothes would of course be Shadow themed and would be one of the best crown packs gear in the Spiral! There will be 3 sets of clothes for this pack: The Royal Shadow Gear, The Umbra Gear, and The Shadow Striking Gear. I will be demonstrating the Level 100+ set of clothes.

Hat of the Shadows Reign: +200 Health, +10 Damage, +5 Resist, +5 Accuracy, +1 Pierce, +50 Critical (Looks like a shadow crown with different hairstyles on it. The Taffy for girls and the Tango for guys)
Armor of the Royal Shadows: +300 Health, +12 Damage, +7 Resist, +2 Accuracy, +2 Pierce, +15 Critical and Block, Gives 1 Tower Shield Card (For girls: Looks like a the Guardians Armor though longer and designed with Shadows. It also has a Shadow Cape in the back. For Boys: Looks like the guardians attire though has more Armor with shadows designed on it. This armor also has a Shadow Cape on it.

Walkers of the Royal Shadows: +250 Health, +14 Damage, +6 Resist, +8 Accuracy, +1 pierce, +95 Critical block ( For Guys: Looks like the Guardian boots though with shadows designed on them and leaves a trail of Shadows. For Girls: High Heels the shadows designed on them and leaves a trail of shadows when you walk)

The Staff of the Royal Shadow Ruler: +140 Critical Block, +90 Critical, +2 Damage, Gives 3 Ultra Torment and ( New wand spell that I've made up) Shadow Strike wand spells.

I have sadly ran out of room. In my next post will will add the rest of the clothes sets and furniture sets!!! YAY!!
Anyways since I have more room now, here are the other sets of clothes and wands, and the Shadow Furniture!
The Umbra Gear:

Umbra Guardian's Hood of Darkness: +5 Damage, +10 Resist, +2 Accuracy, 75 Critical Block
Umbra Guardian's Armor of Darkness: +8 Damage, +12 Resist, +2 Accuracy, +20 Critical, +50 Block
Umbra Guardian's Boots of Darkness: +5 Damage, +8 Resist, +2 Accuracy, +100 Critical Block, +1 Pierce
What the gear looks like: Looks like the armor the Shadow Sentinel spell is wearing.
Umbra Guardian's Sword of Darkness: +150 Block, 70 Critical, +1 Pierce, +1 Resist, Gives 4 Shadow Strike Wand Cards and 2 Tower Shield Item Cards

The Shadow Striking Gear
Shadow Striker's Helm: +50 Health, +12 Damage, +100 Critical, +3 Pierce
Shadow Striker's Robes: +25 Health, +16 Damage, +85 Critical, +3 Pierce
Shadow Striker's Boots: +45 Health, +14 Damage, +70 Critical, +3 Pierce
Wand the gear looks like: Looks like the clothes the Shadow Shrike is wearing
Shadow Striking Bow of Shadows: +130 Critical, +3 Pierce, Gives 3 Ultra Torment and Shadow Strike Wand spells.

Furniture: The furniture would be Spider-y and Shadow like. There could be Shadow beds, dinner tables, kitchen sinks and cabinets, bathroom sinks, showers, tower racks, even some fireplaces, wardrobes, chairs, plants, fountains, and more! There could even be a couple new seeds that drop rare items (Mega snacks, Rare reagents, even some shadow furniture) though the seeds will be ultra rare to get.

Treasure Cards and Reagents would stay the same

I hope you liked the idea! I want to hear your responses about the idea.

Defender
Dec 12, 2012
Apperently you love magic! I think it's cool even though none of my wizards know it. furniture sounds cool. I like dark stuff and such. Would be nice for a house or other dark place.