Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New fishing ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
Hey evreybody my idea for fishing is that sometimes you can catch rare fish that you can sell for crowns or just like a chest you can catch crowns but it will be even more rare than a chest.I would like this because i don't always have enough money for crowns/membership and it would be cool to slowly be able to earn more crowns to get the cool items in the crowns shop and i would be able to play wizards101 more often when i have no membership.Thank you for taking your time out and reading this.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
cody silvercloud on Jul 25, 2014 wrote:
Hey evreybody my idea for fishing is that sometimes you can catch rare fish that you can sell for crowns or just like a chest you can catch crowns but it will be even more rare than a chest.I would like this because i don't always have enough money for crowns/membership and it would be cool to slowly be able to earn more crowns to get the cool items in the crowns shop and i would be able to play wizards101 more often when i have no membership.Thank you for taking your time out and reading this.
we will never be able to sell anything in the game for Crowns. Crowns are real cash... there's no way KI is going to reward us in cash for some random fish.

sorry... it's just no practical from a business standpoint. And make no mistake, KI is a business.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Play trivia on the freekigames site and you can earn 100 free crowns a day already. That's probably about as good as it's going to get for free crowns.