Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Outgoing and Incoming Stats for Chastisement Spel

AuthorMessage
Delver
Apr 16, 2014
Could someone please explain what these mean? I am a level 86 Balance Wiz and I just got the Star spell Chastisement and I had to choose between an Elemental version or a Spirit version. On the spell you get +25 Outgoing and +5 Incoming on each of the elemental. The same with the Spirit version. I have always been confused what these stats mean exactly. It sounds like to me that you would take +5 more damage on incoming elemental spell aimed at you. I don't think this can be right though. Please someone clear this up for me. Thanks!

P.S. I chose the Elemental version because my second school is storm up to Stormzilla.

Scarlet ShadowStone Level 86 Scarlet SwiftRiver Level 21

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
You weill recieve +25 to all outgoing balance attacks and +5 to any incoming Elemental or Spirit attack on yourself depending which you use. So if you are fighting , use the Spirit one and you don't have to worry about that small penalty.

Delver
Apr 16, 2014
OK Gotcha! That is exactly what I thought then. I really need to get both of them I guess. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Scarlet ShadowStone Level 87 Scarlet SwiftRiver Level 21