Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make Seraph AOE

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 13, 2009
life gets smacked in the face with too many heals and thus fall weak on damage and its a real shame that life wizards have to wait until level 58 for their first aoe damage spell and even then ITS 8 PIPS lots of schools get an aoe at their rank 4 spell such as meteor strike, humongofrog, sandstorm, blizzard, and lets just throw in tempest as well. that leaves death and life without aoe's that cost 4 pips, but death can learn deer knight that costs 5 pips which isnt that bad. a simple solution would be to make lifes rank 4 spell (which is seraph) and make it aoe. if you want to turn down the damage (currently 335-395) to match meteor strike (305-345) i think that would be alright or even to match sandstorm (255-295) or blizzard (250-290) i think it would really help life wizards as they grow throughout the game.

Explorer
May 08, 2014
fogelberg on Jul 23, 2014 wrote:
life gets smacked in the face with too many heals and thus fall weak on damage and its a real shame that life wizards have to wait until level 58 for their first aoe damage spell and even then ITS 8 PIPS lots of schools get an aoe at their rank 4 spell such as meteor strike, humongofrog, sandstorm, blizzard, and lets just throw in tempest as well. that leaves death and life without aoe's that cost 4 pips, but death can learn deer knight that costs 5 pips which isnt that bad. a simple solution would be to make lifes rank 4 spell (which is seraph) and make it aoe. if you want to turn down the damage (currently 335-395) to match meteor strike (305-345) i think that would be alright or even to match sandstorm (255-295) or blizzard (250-290) i think it would really help life wizards as they grow throughout the game.
Yeah I have the same problem with life. We have to many heals and a lot of them life wizards barley use like minor blessing and dryad. Not to mention that after we get centaur we have to wait 22 levels for a new attack spell. And I agree that seraph is sort of a lame spell since its animation is so boring and replacing it with an aoe would be great! Cause if you solo like me and run into a tower dungeon and have to fight 4 enemies at once it gets tough since you have to pick them off one by one.