Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lvl 60 face lvl 98 With 6,000 health and 74 resis

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 13, 2010
so i am a storm warlord lvl 61.
was doing 2v2 and i face this ice girl witth 6,000 and some thing health, and death with 4.4k health.
i get the ice are suppose to have high health but. the 74 resist? against a lvl 61? and she was first age warlord.

idk about you but, that is a bit unfair. i had infallible and stuff up but you no, ice with there shields...
staying alive was enough of a problem for storm but that is just.......

Survivor
Jul 07, 2011
Bolt spam like other storms lol. Bolt, lightning bats, kraken, and a couple triton should take care of the problem. Also make sure you either have life dispels or infection. Ice and healing is an annoying combination ._.

Survivor
Jan 08, 2011
its the jade gear
its like impossible to beat until level 95ish when you get the shadow magic

Explorer
Jul 13, 2010
dude talos.

wild bolt is 33% chance you will hit 1000, and even if i do hit 1000 her 74 resist would made it below 500.
and remember she and her team are first so, they can heal and shield all day long. and also she has huge health.

and storm have very low health so she can kill me easily.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
ginelle death flam... on Jul 25, 2014 wrote:
its the jade gear
its like impossible to beat until level 95ish when you get the shadow magic
I'm not sure if they are talking about Jade gear. Ice has a very high resist to Fire and Storm, generally more resist to Fire than anything else. My Ice can have as high as 87 Fire resist and 83 Storm resist (depending on the gear I use) and 52 resist to all other schools. I don't go for immunity on anything, because I prefer more balanced stats overall.

@John - unfortunately, the pairing system in PvP is seriously flawed. I PvP'd in the first age, but refuse to PvP in the 2nd age, because of the mess that was created. Although I would love to PvP again, my wizard levels are too high to start all over again to build up rank, so I hung up my hat. I might PvP on my second account, where I have a bunch of younglings just starting out - LOL.

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
JohnRamCeu on Jul 23, 2014 wrote:
so i am a storm warlord lvl 61.
was doing 2v2 and i face this ice girl witth 6,000 and some thing health, and death with 4.4k health.
i get the ice are suppose to have high health but. the 74 resist? against a lvl 61? and she was first age warlord.

idk about you but, that is a bit unfair. i had infallible and stuff up but you no, ice with there shields...
staying alive was enough of a problem for storm but that is just.......
Yep Ice is near impossible to beat in PVP. Which is strange because they have the weakest attacks....