Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Defeating Zues Skyfather in Aquila

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 20, 2014
Okay, so me and my friends all decided to go Into the Mount Olympus dungeon and defeat Zues. We completed all of the battles, till we got to Zues Skyfather himself. (The battles were pretty difficult) We were doing great so far, but I ran out of health and was defeated. No one had healed me, so after the battle I got ported back to Auila and received nothing. After all of the time and effort I put into the battles at the start, I didn't receive anything and i'm pretty annoyed about that. I just really wanted to put this out there, and wonder if this has happened to anyone else too? Is this something that is going to be fixed?

Thanks.

Survivor
Jul 08, 2014
Why would it be fixed? It's not a bug. I don't see why you would think that you would get items and xp if you got defeated..

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
ErinDark14 on Jul 21, 2014 wrote:
Okay, so me and my friends all decided to go Into the Mount Olympus dungeon and defeat Zues. We completed all of the battles, till we got to Zues Skyfather himself. (The battles were pretty difficult) We were doing great so far, but I ran out of health and was defeated. No one had healed me, so after the battle I got ported back to Auila and received nothing. After all of the time and effort I put into the battles at the start, I didn't receive anything and i'm pretty annoyed about that. I just really wanted to put this out there, and wonder if this has happened to anyone else too? Is this something that is going to be fixed?

Thanks.
There is nothing to "fix" here young wizard. When you are defeated in battle you are no longer able to participate in that battle so you are no longer entitled to the rewards.

With out a heal or using flee and returning prior to the others in your group defeating Zues you will not get any drops from him.

Mary

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
This isn't a bug and or glitch so it cannot be fixed. Since you weren't healed and was not in the battle when he was defeated, you didn't get any drops but since it was a dungeon you may or may not have received credit. I know from experience that it is pretty annoying when people do that and sometimes even purposely don't heal you. Sorry this happened to you and good luck on your next Olympus run.

Delver
Apr 21, 2012
ErinDark14 on Jul 21, 2014 wrote:

Thanks.
Fixed how, exactly? If you are defeated, and don't get revived before the battle ended, you lost, you can't get gear. I really don't see how this is really a problem or how to fix it.

Explorer
Feb 17, 2011
Miinteh on Jul 22, 2014 wrote:
Why would it be fixed? It's not a bug. I don't see why you would think that you would get items and xp if you got defeated..
True.It's like you're alone and get defeated. Why get rewarded from a defeat? I understand, even though i dont like it, it's a fair way to play.

Delver
Apr 16, 2014
Whenever that happens to me I just flee the battle click a potion and head right back only takes less that a minute to do this. Usually only a few seconds. Then you are back in the battle good as new ready to fight again. That is why there is the option to flee a battle. Keep your potions filled and you are all good.

Scarlet ShadowStone Level 87 Scarlet SwiftRiver Level 21

Survivor
Jul 27, 2014
Woah.

You guys must be very experienced players! xD ^