Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Am i the only one?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 25, 2011
Ever since the fishing update i have huge problems logging into wizards haven't been able to get on all day!! and i have a membership i cant use because it wont load properly. am i the only one?? ki some help?

Administrator
Oh oh! That doesn’t sound right, young wizard. The best option would be to contact support@wizard101.com and see if they can identify the problem. There was a small issue with players from Australia and New Zealand being unable to connect to the Wizard101 servers, but we were able to vastly improve the connection for most users yesterday. Let’s hope Support can get you back in the game soon. Please contact them and give them as much information as possible about the error you’re experiencing. Sorry for the inconvenience.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Nov 11, 2010
confuzzled207 on Jul 19, 2014 wrote:
Ever since the fishing update i have huge problems logging into wizards haven't been able to get on all day!! and i have a membership i cant use because it wont load properly. am i the only one?? ki some help?
I second this - I'm in one of the two countries mentioned and it's taking a very very long time to download the update - so much so that I've left it open and downloading while doing other things. Knowing the size of updates would be greatly beneficial in planning time and also when the download can be done - ie in off-peak times... :) I'm looking forward to eventually being able to log in and start the new fishing venture

Survivor
Aug 01, 2011
Mine is also not working and I have been trying to log on all day. I am kind of Getting mad it's not fair to me on my part, sense I did just buy the new dungeon. This update is messing everything up. Fishing is not okay.

Survivor
Mar 23, 2014
I'm from England and I tried yesterday and today to log on but it won't work. It starts to load and then it says 'The Proxy Server is not responding' although my internet still works and I don't even have a proxy server.

Survivor
May 19, 2011
You aren't the only one experiencing this problem. I have a membership and its not fair that the time on it gets used up because of the servers. I am from Jamaica and ever since fishing I have been experiencing serious lagging on all my wizards. The lagging is mostly on my max and my lvl 89 . If this problem wasn't happening, my could probably get to Tartarus today. This just isn't fair, ki some help plz.

Survivor
May 19, 2011
confuzzled207 on Jul 19, 2014 wrote:
As we can all see, the servers are messing up the time left on people's memberships which we pay for and i think to make it fair, we should get back the days of our memberships wasted because of bad connection and I'm sure everyone experiencing this problem has no problem with their internet connection. I haven't been able to log on at all for the past week and I have a membership . I can't get the second arc of magic because of this on my max and I cannot get to work on questing in Azteca on my . I'm looking forward to doing Tartarus again on my but nooo, the servers just have to mess up with the connection. A whole week of my membership gone because of the servers having problems. This isn't fair and I would like to log on for once in a while. I cannot even manage to do pvp on my and I want him to get to warlord, but because of the servers, he is stuck at knight. ki, some help please, I would like to be able to use my membership and not have the time on it wasted. Help as soon as possible would be greatly appreciated.