Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 08, 2011
I think It would be cool to be able to by training points with crowns I would do it. My other idea is a set of shadow schools of evil in a new world. Rave wood connects through a corrupted part of batelby in to the dark woods. If a evil shadow wizard touches a good one they do pvp. You can either do the good elements or the shadow. Types of Spells can only be learned by the shadow wizards. The shadow wizards have to help morganthe and malistaire in battles or in their own quests.

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
Dragonlord454545 on Jul 18, 2014 wrote:
I think It would be cool to be able to by training points with crowns I would do it. My other idea is a set of shadow schools of evil in a new world. Rave wood connects through a corrupted part of batelby in to the dark woods. If a evil shadow wizard touches a good one they do pvp. You can either do the good elements or the shadow. Types of Spells can only be learned by the shadow wizards. The shadow wizards have to help morganthe and malistaire in battles or in their own quests.
Wait so you're saying you can choose to be a villain instead of a hero? That's a great idea!

Survivor
Feb 23, 2013
Idea
What about witch school where you can learn advance spells.
Fire can Learn Hurricane Volcano
Ice can Learn frozen lightening storm
Myth learns hoard of were hounds attack you with claws swipes
Balance learn a call of the furious winds
Death learn to summon a witch which attack your enemy with frogs or black cats

Storm learns to throw a electrical storm cloud at enemies

maybe some other people can think of more ideas.