Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Waterworks Gear or Poseidon Gear?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 23, 2009
I am a level 70 Pyromancer and was wondering what gear is better I don't really do PVP just quests and Dungeons I have full waterworks gear and then got to level 70 and got to go to Atlantea and on my first run at the end the final boss dropped some boots. They are Poseidon's Steamwalkers and think they are better then the Firestarter's gear. What do you think is it worth it to get the rest?

Champion
Mar 27, 2011
For most players Waterworks is the best balanced PvE gear in the game, but if you find something that suits your needs better, use it. Sometimes it's beneficial to change things for certain fights, like more specific resist for a certain boss, or an item that gives a useful card. It's good to try different stuff and not get locked into using one build for everything.

Survivor
Dec 23, 2009
Dakota Death on Jul 14, 2014 wrote:
For most players Waterworks is the best balanced PvE gear in the game, but if you find something that suits your needs better, use it. Sometimes it's beneficial to change things for certain fights, like more specific resist for a certain boss, or an item that gives a useful card. It's good to try different stuff and not get locked into using one build for everything.
Thanks

Survivor
May 19, 2013
Master Wizard710 on Jul 15, 2014 wrote:
Thanks
Maybe you should consider putting them together and which one has better stats or life choose that