Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Commander Gear

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 29, 2011
I've been trying to get the commander gear in pvp for a long time (since it looks so awesome), but I've never been able to get higher than corporal. I think KI should add a set of clothes to the crown shop that looks exactly like the pvp commander gear. I think it should be 6,000 crowns and you can buy it for 50,000 gold.

Survivor
Jun 24, 2010
Sorry Anjelina1, but I do not agree. Commander gear is special because it is something that has to be earned. It's available to anyone who will put the work into it. I'm sure if you stick with PvP and work to better yourself, you will earn that commander gear in no time I could actually help you PvP if you want

Squire
May 10, 2013
Anjelina1 on Jun 25, 2014 wrote:
I've been trying to get the commander gear in pvp for a long time (since it looks so awesome), but I've never been able to get higher than corporal. I think KI should add a set of clothes to the crown shop that looks exactly like the pvp commander gear. I think it should be 6,000 crowns and you can buy it for 50,000 gold.
PVP is hard. If you want to get past Corporal, you need a strategy.
I just have a simple strategy: Spam at least 5 spirit armors when I can.

Then I Yochimo with a stormblade
Then I Wild Bolt, GG!