Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Master of the Oasis Badge

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 22, 2009
Hi my wizard is Evan Stardust level 64 Pyromancer I was looking through my badge list and noticed I was missing one from Krokotopia Master of the Oasis I have the badge for completing all the quests in all the other areas of krok but I don't have Master of the Oasis and I used the quest finder and it says no available quests in this world. Any help would be appreciated thanks.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Samusear on Jun 11, 2014 wrote:
Hi my wizard is Evan Stardust level 64 Pyromancer I was looking through my badge list and noticed I was missing one from Krokotopia Master of the Oasis I have the badge for completing all the quests in all the other areas of krok but I don't have Master of the Oasis and I used the quest finder and it says no available quests in this world. Any help would be appreciated thanks.
The last quest I got in Krokotopia was from Sergeant Major Talbot, telling me to go to Marleybone and talk to Pvt. Kinchley.

When I talked to Pvt. Kinchley, I got the Master of Oasis Badge.

Have you gone to Marleybone yet?

Also, here are a few side quests from Krokotopia that I missed in the beginning:

1. Mshai Djeserit in The Ahnic Family Tomb, and
2. Buikhu Djeserit in The Djeserit Tomb, and
3. Mah'rek at the Tomb of the Beguiler. (You don't have to actually do the whole dungeon. Just go in and talk to the first person there, then leave.)

And did you get the side quest in the Deck Shop?

Hope this helps.

Survivor
Apr 22, 2009
Survivor
Mar 02, 2011
Samusear on Jun 11, 2014 wrote:
Evan I have done research on badges and the only quest you don't have to do to get the badge is the tomb of the beguiler ( sorry if I spelled it wrong). This dungeon is not easy and I doubt someone could beat that dungeon if your fire ( without friends or henchman).i know this from prior knowledge because I am a pyromancer in mooshu.

You sometimes lose quests in the log so use your chat, go into my quests, and look for any krok quests.

I hope this helps!

Justin FireHorn lvl40