Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Library Update

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 10, 2012
Hey, I just thought it would be cool to make a Wizard City library a bit more diverse. One thing to do is to add information and books for Wizards to read about the city or famous wizards in the spiral. Another idea was to add quests for the library, like go through the endless halls and catch an evil guy or something. The last thing was to unlock the library halls for people to wonder through, there could be a wizard game where you have to make it through the library maze.

Anyways, those are my thoughts. Feel free to comment!

Defender
Jun 13, 2012
Olan McMonty on Jun 7, 2014 wrote:
Hey, I just thought it would be cool to make a Wizard City library a bit more diverse. One thing to do is to add information and books for Wizards to read about the city or famous wizards in the spiral. Another idea was to add quests for the library, like go through the endless halls and catch an evil guy or something. The last thing was to unlock the library halls for people to wonder through, there could be a wizard game where you have to make it through the library maze.

Anyways, those are my thoughts. Feel free to comment!
Ooh, I would love to see a library dungeon! It would be nice to read a story and such in the library besides the titan one.
"Miranda means Wonderful in some language..." Dreamsong

Survivor
Aug 10, 2012
Survivor
Feb 11, 2011
there needs to be actual informational text about places like how krokotopia is like real life Egypt. also add fictional text that players can submit, it has to have original artwork and be short and sweet, also i would like say that we nee to know more about the origins of the spiral and celestia that could be elaborated on by the makers or the "chosen" wizards to write it.

with determination, the wheels of fate drive you to success