Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Nearly Useless world?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 12, 2012
I've just noticed something...
The reason why we go to Krokotopia in the first place is to get the Krokonomicon, right? Well, (don't keep reading if you haven't finished Krokotopia and you don't like spoilers) in the end, it turned out to be in Marleybone, right? So I guess the only point in Krokotopia was to calm the royal families? XD
I'm not saying it was a dumb world, I'm just saying that I noticed something about the plot

-Nathaniel Redflame lvl 48

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
Little Dragon Spar... on Jun 5, 2014 wrote:
The reason why we go to Krokotopia in the first place is to get the Krokonomicon, right? Well, (don't keep reading if you haven't finished Krokotopia and you don't like spoilers) in the end, it turned out to be in Marleybone, right? So I guess the only point in Krokotopia was to calm the royal families? XD
I'm not saying it was a dumb world, I'm just saying that I noticed something about the plot

No, the krokonomicon was in Krokotopia, but it was taken to Marleybone.

Angela Gem, Level 100

Katie GoldFountian, Level 49

Survivor
Feb 01, 2011
Well, I think saving a race of people from being enslaved by crocodiles clearly based off of Early Egyptian Ruling family's is reason enough, but, maybe im just saying that because I study Egyptian mythology and I was fangirling all over this world.

Defender
Jun 16, 2011
Kingsisle maybe just got the idea of making an Egyptian related world would be fun to do an Egyptian related world and no, the Krononomickan was taken to Marlybone I think. Hope this helped

Elizabeth level 62

Explorer
May 29, 2014

You kinda make a good point.But it was still fun to do :P
It has a lot of creative thoughts pulled into there
I really think the manders are cute.
Easy quests
And How we get to help them
See ya-
Saffron Life
Magus theurgist LVL 32

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
Krokotopia is not useless you know why? Balance wizards are severely neglected and that is their only place they feel at home. And plus, you get to save the manders.
Mryna Dragoncloud, level 49 and soon to be .

Defender
Feb 27, 2009

Krokotopia is the only reason why wizards still have spells after power play. :P

Marcus crafter, lvl. 74

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
wanted468 on Jul 14, 2014 wrote:
Krokotopia is the only reason why wizards still have spells after power play. :P

Marcus crafter, lvl. 74
Exactly!

Defender
Feb 27, 2009

fyi I noticed this before this post as well, don't hear me complaining!

Marcus Suncrafter, lvl 74