Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Summer

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 12, 2012
At my school, today was a shortened day because it was the last day of school, which clearly means it's the start of Summer. I think it would be cool if this was in wizard101 in a way. What I means is like it would be cool if there were pools and beaches and other things like that. I also think there should be grades at Ravenwood. I mean two things from this; the first one is that every time you learn x amount of spells from your primary school, you go up by one grade, for example 1st grade to 2nd grade. The second thing I mean is report cards. I'm not exactly sure how Kingsisle would do this, but I'm letting them customize this however they like if they decide to add it in. Back to pools and beaches, I think it would be a good idea if everybody just wore a wetsuit of some kind, whether it be a wetsuit-shirt and swimming trunks, a scuba diver's outfit, or anything else. There should also be a free Sun-school spell given to each player every Summer, but not from this school:, but from this one: if there ever was that kind :P

Well, that's all I wanted to say. Bye

-Nathaniel Redflame, lvl 48

Defender
Jun 13, 2012
Little Dragon Spar... on Jun 4, 2014 wrote:
At my school, today was a shortened day because it was the last day of school, which clearly means it's the start of Summer. I think it would be cool if this was in wizard101 in a way. What I means is like it would be cool if there were pools and beaches and other things like that. I also think there should be grades at Ravenwood. I mean two things from this; the first one is that every time you learn x amount of spells from your primary school, you go up by one grade, for example 1st grade to 2nd grade. The second thing I mean is report cards. I'm not exactly sure how Kingsisle would do this, but I'm letting them customize this however they like if they decide to add it in. Back to pools and beaches, I think it would be a good idea if everybody just wore a wetsuit of some kind, whether it be a wetsuit-shirt and swimming trunks, a scuba diver's outfit, or anything else. There should also be a free Sun-school spell given to each player every Summer, but not from this school:, but from this one: if there ever was that kind :P

Well, that's all I wanted to say. Bye

-Nathaniel Redflame, lvl 48
There are already beaches in the Royal Playhouse and Island Getaway. You can get sand from Krokotpia and Bazaar. I think our level is our "Grade" (such as second and first grades).
I sort of already made a summer clothes and stuff (link below)
www.wizard101.com/forum/messageBoard/listPosts/game