Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Please, No more Walmart for bundle cards!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 10, 2010
I have spent hours searching, online, on the phone, in the stores driving for miles. Walmart does not know that one bundle is different from another, they stock one bundle at a time and will never put out a new one until the last one is gone. I have tried for months to get the Winterbane bundle and it is still no where to be found. I have had every employee running around looking and they really have no idea what they are doing. Today I went in to get the Atlantean bundle and thought by now maybe Winterbane may have found it's way to the shelves too. NOPE neither one was available. I went to GameStop to grab the Arcane Builder's bundle, no problem at all.

Bottom line is, Walmart has no idea what they are doing. And we have to suffer for their inability to function. I want these bundles, I want to support this game. I do not want to walk into another Walmart ever again! I can not get these bundles unless they are offered somewhere else.

PLEASE stop making these awesome bundles only available at Walmart!

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
Moonwise on Jun 1, 2014 wrote:
I have spent hours searching, online, on the phone, in the stores driving for miles. Walmart does not know that one bundle is different from another, they stock one bundle at a time and will never put out a new one until the last one is gone. I have tried for months to get the Winterbane bundle and it is still no where to be found. I have had every employee running around looking and they really have no idea what they are doing. Today I went in to get the Atlantean bundle and thought by now maybe Winterbane may have found it's way to the shelves too. NOPE neither one was available. I went to GameStop to grab the Arcane Builder's bundle, no problem at all.

Bottom line is, Walmart has no idea what they are doing. And we have to suffer for their inability to function. I want these bundles, I want to support this game. I do not want to walk into another Walmart ever again! I can not get these bundles unless they are offered somewhere else.

That is so true. I have been going to Walmart looking for the Atlantean Bundle for months and never found it. When it was available I bought the Winterbane Gauntlet instead and they started had them more in stock than the Atlantean Bundle after that trip. Now all together they've stopped stocking the Winterbane Bundle, Atlantean Bundle, and even the $10 Cards!!!!! Now I'm thinking why go to Walmart when Gamestop is right across the street with 10, 20, and 39 dollar gifts cards. Hopefully by Christmas i'll eventually find the Atlantean Bundle and be satisfied.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Moonwise on Jun 1, 2014 wrote:

It's not up to KI, but the company that distributes the cards as to what stores stock them.
As for Walmart, they are a nightmare to begin with, but all Wizard cards are found in the electronics section. Only. They are never with the other game cards, which makes no sense whatsoever. But it is Walmart

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
I totally agree with this post.

In principle, I refuse to shop at Walmart. Leaving aside the difficulties in how they handle the cards, Walmart is a social disaster both ethically and economically. I will not support them.

So, while I have long thought the Atlantean Bundle looked fun, I will never buy it so long as Walmart is the only outlet. Put it online, and I might think about it -- or at just about any other venue.

So yes, please, get out of the Walmart business.

Delver
Oct 23, 2011
The Walmart here stocks each card all the time. Guess i'm just lucky.