Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 housing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 10, 2010
Hello!

I have a few questions about housing. Firstly, I know you can buy houses by porting to a friend who has that house, but I'm not exactly sure how the process works. Can someone explain please?

Secondly, can you have houses in a Shared Bank on an account?

Thirdly, I'd like to look at houses on other worlds of the Spiral, namely MooShu, but I don't have access to those worlds. Could someone please take me by way of porting?

Much thanks!

-jade44554

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
jade44554 on May 24, 2014 wrote:
Hello!

I have a few questions about housing. Firstly, I know you can buy houses by porting to a friend who has that house, but I'm not exactly sure how the process works. Can someone explain please?

Thirdly, I'd like to look at houses on other worlds of the Spiral, namely MooShu, but I don't have access to those worlds. Could someone please take me by way of porting?

Much thanks!

-jade44554
Houses can be bought using the Crown Shop button. There are housing shops in worlds you can buy them from. You don't need to port to someones house to buy them.

Houses are part of the wizards backpack items and are no trade and can not be put in the shared bank.

I often take wizards to other worlds for things such as this - ask around someone may give you a port.

Mary

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
jade44554 on May 24, 2014 wrote:
Hello!

Much thanks!

-jade44554
Porting to a friend's house has nothing to do with buying one.
You have to be at least level 15 to buy a house.
houses are not shared, not between wizards or accounts. Once you equip it, it's your wizard's house until you sell it.
You gain access to the worlds by doing quests and earning your way. Continue questing and you will get to Mooshu.

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
1. I can't explain, because that's false. You would have to be ported to the housing vendor.
2. Nope. Houses are No Trade. (Booooo!)
3. You could look through Castle Tours if you can't find a friend with access to DS.

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
Just to add onto what others have said, it is possible to access worlds you haven't earned yet by using a teleport tapestry.

My low level characters, for example, can access Krokotopia, Dragonspyre, and Avalon by interacting with the tapestry. Tapestries are generally found in card packs or won through contests or giveaways. (There are no such giveaways at this time, but stay alert, and you can win tapestries from contests held on Wizard101's partner sites.)

Survivor
Mar 31, 2011
i have a question about the housing furniture sets. i tried that glitch how you can stand in a water fountain like a pool. i tried that on my azteca bath tub and it keeps pushing me out. whats the point of buying a 22,000 dollar set if you can't even use the tub properly?