Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I want to get away from the island getaway

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 18, 2012
does anyone else agree that the island getaway is too small? either lower the price or make it bigger.

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
Actually, the Island getaway house is pretty large but that's just my opinion. Also, many features go into the price of a house, not just the size.
Sarai Thunderstrider
Journeyman

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
Yeah, I've seen bigger dorm rooms. Wysteria Villa is huge, get that instead. :)

Defender
May 11, 2012
This is just my humble opinion, but I too was surprised at how small the Island Getaway house is. I was excited when it came out and was going to get it, but after I did the pre-tour before purchasing it, I changed my mind. There are very few rooms, the house is small, and there are no special little surprises to make up for the small size, so I ended up passing on this house. Too bad. I had some great ideas for it, but the size was too much of a disappointment.

AutumnFairyDreamer Level 79

Defender
Jun 18, 2012
Robobot1747 on May 23, 2014 wrote:
Yeah, I've seen bigger dorm rooms. Wysteria Villa is huge, get that instead. :)
actually I have all but the fire house In the crown shop. I have 29 houses in my inventory

Survivor
Jul 10, 2010
I personally rather like the charm of this particular house and am thinking of buying it for my wizard. True, the house itself is quite small. However, the grounds are huge (promising!). I disagree with Autumn Rain in that it has no 'special little surprises'. There is a cave behind the waterfall that is quite large for a cave, and I really like the hidden temple-like structure that adds a whole other room to the house. If you really did do the pre-tour like you say, you must not have been interested enough to search for these other features, or if you did find them, they must not have added to your overall opinion. I do agree with purrfectgirl, though, that the price should be lowered. Even for a modest house that is from another Spiral world, the price is a tad extravagant.

-jade44554