Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Will the deathschool ever be in ravenwood again?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 17, 2014
I was wondering if the deathschool will ever return to its rightful place in ravenwood or will it be hidden forever :l

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
xXProdigy101 on May 22, 2014 wrote:
I was wondering if the deathschool will ever return to its rightful place in ravenwood or will it be hidden forever :l
Well they'd have to change a whole lot to move it back. It is where it is for a reason if you read what Malorn and Dworgyn say...first arc story line.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
xXProdigy101 on May 22, 2014 wrote:
We will have to learn how to move stuff with our magic before that happens :P

Defender
Aug 11, 2013
RavenLady777 on May 23, 2014 wrote:
Well they'd have to change a whole lot to move it back. It is where it is for a reason if you read what Malorn and Dworgyn say...first arc story line.
Not really. big empty gap where the school used to be in Ravenwood. just put it back. That being said...having it where it is gives you another place to explore and dungeon run etc

Survivor
Apr 30, 2011
The Death School's disappearance is unique because:
1. It reminds you of Malistare
2. Every other school is intact
3. Death is defined as ruin, end, doom, defeat. The fact that the Death School is in ruins, it just fits!

VVVVVBut hey, a bit of a spoiler. Shield your 's VVVVV

We get to see inside of the Death Tower in Khrysalis Part Two in the past, when it was still in Ravenwood, so there's always that!