Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tree Root Shadow Palace

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 08, 2010
I'm a solo player, don't have friends on here, how do I beat tree root by myself,
I look for other wizards but no one is ever there, why do wizard101 make it were you cant solo it,
at a stand still, just wondering
valdus

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
Try using "Team Up" or look for other players on a busy realm. If you do it solo use treasure card combination shields and build up for one giant hit that takes out everything.

Explorer
Apr 21, 2012
drumss423 on May 18, 2014 wrote:
I'm a solo player, don't have friends on here, how do I beat tree root by myself,
I look for other wizards but no one is ever there, why do wizard101 make it were you cant solo it,
at a stand still, just wondering
valdus
Tank, big time, and pack converts. Take time for set up, and spam scarecrow as ya need to heal. Empowerment bubble can help with scarespam. Expect to be a few hours, pack a lunch, make no plans, take phone off the hook.

Defender
May 11, 2012
I understand that Wizard is a multi-player game, but I too wish it could be soloed. I prefer to solo actually. I use to have some really wonderful friends and we use to help each other out all of the time, but they have all left, because the game has become too difficult and dungeons too long. I know I could make more friends, and have no problem with doing that, but my time is so limited on here, and the hours I can play on here are never the same, so making friends that can work around the times I am on are difficult. I would love to request help from other sites like Duelist, but I never know when I am going to find time to come on, so that wouldn't work for me.

Autumn FairyDreamer Level 79