Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Vote for your next lvl 100 Death AoE/side spells!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
Hey Death Wizards! I am a death wizard and i am sick of the same old same old so here are completely creative and unique death spells to vote for. Whats your favorite side spells? whats your favorite AoE?

AoE spells

#1. Chelsea Court Jester

Damage:950-1120 to all enemies
Side effects: 1. Steals all heal over time spells 2. Casts doom and gloom
Quest location: Chelsea Court

This death attack starts with graves where an orange is lying there. Suddenly, it begins to spin and rises to reveal that is actually the nose of a skeletal clown called the Chelsea court jester, he comes up on a unicycle juggling black balloons with skulls on them, he hurls them at you and they pop, removing any heal over time spell. Once he hits everyone he turns to the caster and throws a balloon with a heart on it at him, this gives the caster all of the stolen heal over time spells, and creates a doom and gloom bubble.

#2. Osiris

Damage: 700-920 to all enemies
Side effects: convert all heal over time spells to damage over time spells
Quest Location: Dragonspyre, Malistaires dungeon

Lord Osiris, god of the dead, pops out his hand from the foggy grave and grabs his skull staff, then his other hand pops out of the grave and he rises and reveals that he is as big as a storm lord, he has no eyes and he shoots beams out of his eye holes at each enemy.

#3. Lycanthrope

Damage:
10% to self
600-760 attack to all enemies
side effects: -90 attack to all enemies

Dworgyns and Cyrus Drake had hidden a secret for years, one of malistaire's former death students was punished by malistaire and turned into a warewolf. Warewolves are dangerous, so dworgyn banished the student to remain in darkness in sunken city. He wants to find out a way to tame warewolves so he sends you to sunken city to find lycanthrope. This spell starts off as a normal death student walking but he looks up at the moon and aggressively transforms into a warewolf. The warewolf attacks its caster and then viciously attacks all enemies, leaving behind a huge -90% next attack on each of them.

Side Spells

#1. Betrayal

Damage: None
Effects: Converts healing over time spell to damage over time

#2. Chaos

Effects: Converts damage over time to healing over time

#3.Sacrificial Juju

Effects:
150 damage to self
-10% per pip

There ya have em! vote for one of each! hopefully we can make this thread popular so kingsisle might even make them a part of the game!

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
I like spell number 1, but take away the Doom and Gloom. It would reduce the stolen heals and sabotage the caster, especially if they use heals like Satyr to supplement drains.
I really like the idea of being able to turn a HoT into a DoT, but there will be lots of complaints about how OP it makes Death or something. People here like to complain.

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
Robobot1747 on May 17, 2014 wrote:
I like spell number 1, but take away the Doom and Gloom. It would reduce the stolen heals and sabotage the caster, especially if they use heals like Satyr to supplement drains.
I really like the idea of being able to turn a HoT into a DoT, but there will be lots of complaints about how OP it makes Death or something. People here like to complain.
lol, i like spell number 1 too, but it wont reduce the stolen heals because it's heals thats already in effect. Doom and gloom only effects heals thats cast once its used, not before. As far as the convert goes, your right lol, but myth has OP shift, Life has OP revive, storm has OP wild bolt, Balance has OP pip burn, and ice steals heals, death doesnt have an op side spell, neither does fire, it will balance out and hopefully discourage too much healing spamming pets in pvp lol.