Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Am I Under Powered

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 17, 2013
when i was a in wizard city i did a side quest that would let you go to grizzleheim when your lvl 20 well now im lvl 25 and am currently doing krokotopia and grizzleheim i just started the second part of grizzleheim and i herd that it's kind of hard and i just wanted to know if i'm too low a lvl and should do krokotopia and level up more

your fire friend
Fred Deathshade lvl25 wizard

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
kingdragonlord666 on May 15, 2014 wrote:
when i was a in wizard city i did a side quest that would let you go to grizzleheim when your lvl 20 well now im lvl 25 and am currently doing krokotopia and grizzleheim i just started the second part of grizzleheim and i herd that it's kind of hard and i just wanted to know if i'm too low a lvl and should do krokotopia and level up more

your fire friend
Fred Deathshade lvl25 wizard
Stop doing Grizzleheim as it does not give a lot of XP and will not advance you in the game. Go back to Krok.

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
RavenLady777 on May 15, 2014 wrote:
Stop doing Grizzleheim as it does not give a lot of XP and will not advance you in the game. Go back to Krok.
You should come back to grizzleheim when you finish Dragonspyre or Celestia because Wintertusk (the world after Grizzleheim) gives lots of xp.
Saffron Sandsword
Legendary
Sarai Thunderstrider
Initiate

Survivor
Mar 15, 2014
glowstorm13 on May 15, 2014 wrote:
You should come back to grizzleheim when you finish Dragonspyre or Celestia because Wintertusk (the world after Grizzleheim) gives lots of xp.
Saffron Sandsword
Legendary
Sarai Thunderstrider
Initiate
Saffron is right. Grizzleheim gives horrid xp amounts. Finish DS then go to wintertusk. some of the gear from tusk will make it a little easier for you to do Celestia and zafaria. only hard part of tusk is nastrond anyway. Best of luck to you